+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Guests/Unregistered having problems? You can post here.

Hey if you have tried signing up with us and are having trouble with your activation link or even in receiving the email itself then post here and we will do our best to get you sorted. This is the only place Guests/Unregistered Users can reply and post to and is to be used for troubleshooting any issues you may have.

Note to post click the Post Reply button to the bottom or top left and then type a subject if you wish, then your post itself and just to make sure that bots and spammers don't take advantage there is also an image verification that needs to be entered in order for your post to be completed and all this requires is that you type in the letters and/or numbers shown, and once all that's done hit Submit Reply and you're done !

If for some reason you can't post then you can always Contact Us via the Contact Us link at the bottom right.

Regards

TDU Central Staff
    I'm a bit mental.

2. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Default Re: Guests/Unregistered having problems? You can post here.

That would explain Mass visiters and little members! Nice to find the promblem!
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

3. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

Now you'll prob have way more memebers with this, all problems sorted

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Well looking at the stats I can see there are about 20 people who have registered but haven't activated so this is why I am doing this. I will also be emailing these people after 30 days of their original sign up date and then if nothing in 60 days they will be deleted from the system as info like that just adds split seconds to database queries and imo the more optimised the better !
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Unregistered Guest

Mod Edit. Post deleted by baldred as it was not regarding the forum please dont try and take advantage of this thread it's for help signing up not about xbl. Register if u require help. Thanks
    Last edited by Baldy; 24/03/07 at 19:23 PM.

6. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

If you can, can you please use proper english becouse I can't understand that?
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

7. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

If ur going to use text language please make it understandable, and this thread is for problems with this forum not xbl register if you require help. Thanks, baldred.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

8. Shadow GT Guest

Default (awaiting activation)

Hi i joined this site but am yet to receive my activation email? My email is Rowe2@iprimus.com.au thanks in advance. my username is ShadowGT

9. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

okay i'll sort it out for you now

10. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Thanks mate ^_^

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

11. FA430RGT-2 Guest

Can't post anything for some reason!
    Sort it out...
    cheers..

12. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

We are trying to sort your problem 430, we will be in contact with you soon to let you know of any developments. Untile then please bear with us as it looks to be an unusual error. Maybe a problem to do with our expected downtime.

13. mellors Guest

Default still cant login

when i try to login it just freezes and ive tried on multiple computers and the same problem everytime

so could you look in to that please

14. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Someone from the technical team (Diablo, Diablo and Diablo) will look into it, as soon as possible.

15. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

What is your name on the board? mellors maybe?

Got it. mellors men

What browser are you using? Also try clearing your cookies first.
    I'm a bit mental.

16. mellors Guest

erm...

Last time i checked, it was

17. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I updated my post above.
    I'm a bit mental.

18. mellors Guest

im using firefox 2.something and i recently reformatted my HDD and the problem still persists

19. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

That's weird, can you log into other forums alright? Also have you tried another browser just in case?
    I'm a bit mental.

20. mellors Guest

yeah i can log into other forums and i have the same problem with IE 5 and 7

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Search Tags