View Poll Results: Should Exotic Limo's be banned????

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. They ruin beautiful cars

16 32.65%
  • No. They are great engineering masterpieces

9 18.37%
  • Depends some are good and some are rubbish

21 42.86%
  • Don't care

3 6.12%
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Question Should exoctic Limo's be banned????

Carrying on from this thread about the stretched 360 Modena (Link) do you think that stretehed exotics should be stopped??

To help you decide I found this article on Autoblog about what the creator of the 360 is doing next:

Quote Originally Posted by www.autoblog.com/2008/04/13/carbonyte-to-stretch-lambo-koenigsegg-and-veyron
    First due to face the guillotine is a Lamborghini Murcielago commissioned by the same buyer who bought the stretched Ferrari 360. This time around, the Lambo is set to incorporate an additional rear axle for visual effect. Evidently not content to keep a low profile, Carbonyte is also working on plans for stretched versions of the two fastest seven-figure hyper-exotic supercars known to man: the Koenigsegg CCX and the Bugatti Veyron.
    Last edited by Nodz86; 15/04/08 at 17:51 PM.

2. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Kill him.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

3. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Poll now open

4. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

I think there great.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

5. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

I agree with Baldred. Crap I didn't mean to vote Yes. Can a mod change to no?

6. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

done it for you.

7. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Supercars NO ...

Hummers etc ... OK

but I can't stand limos anyway ... whats wrong with a nice Arnage or a Maybach?
    I'd rather be topless !

8. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Don't care to be honest, with the super rare limited edition cars I don't think they should becouse they are taking one away for people to see but things like most ferraris are fine by me.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

9. iBilo is offline ;)

I don't mind as long as they don't use a mclaren F1. Then I will have to burn the makers.

10. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid_IV »
    but I can't stand limos anyway ... whats wrong with a nice Arnage or a Maybach?
    You can't fit 8 people in them on hen or stag parties or even school proms

11. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

the 360 worked, but a veyron? not gonna happen, it will look fugleh
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

12. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

If they create the Veyron-stretch, I will personally have a small trip to the UK (That's where he's from right?)

"Supercars are designed to mess with G forces, hypercars are designed to mess with G strings." - Jeremy Clarkson
    Noobs are great, everybody should own one

13. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by EagleDK »
    If they create the Veyron-stretch, I will personally have a small trip to the UK (That's where he's from right?)
    I belive the person ordering it is not sure about the man building it

14. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

The guy who has the 360 built it himself, I believe, not sure about it though..

"Supercars are designed to mess with G forces, hypercars are designed to mess with G strings." - Jeremy Clarkson
    Noobs are great, everybody should own one

15. -Lr-SpeedraceR is offline Car Aficianado

Racingcars and supercars becoming Limo are ugly...
    But I like these SUV, Hummer Limo

16. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    You can't fit 8 people in them on hen or stag parties or even school proms
    well all the stag do's I've been on have either been abroad or somewhere where we didn't need a car to get to

as to school proms ... ahh the Americanisation of British society ... never had proms when I was a lad ... also I went to an all boys senior school (not entirely correct as there were normally a couple of girls each year in the sixth forms (when you do A-levels) that originally were at the girls equivalent of the boys school).

... back on topic ... theoretically you can 'stretch' most cars ... just look at what the top gear trio got up to ... it's just a case of how 'professional' you want it to look like ... if it's a slab sided vehicle mounted on a ladder chassis it's normally alot easier than a curvy unibody ... a stretched Veyron will be silly as like the stretched 360 it won't have much headroom ... the only reason for doing something like that is to make a 4 seater or something ... any that's just silly as it's been rumoured that Bugatti are considering that anyway
    I'd rather be topless !

17. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Yeah for me it depends. Some are good Some are bad. They are at least better than the Top Gear Limo's

18. Nige is offline Buy American ....

Carry on, I mean if people go out and buy a Ferrari in the first place they have no taste so why not making it even uglier .

Thats the way to go make an ugly car even uglier !!!!!!!!!!!

Before you guys bring up 'the Vette Limo, I know I like it but now way in hell would I wreck a beautiful piece of engineering (I'm talking about the Vette not the Ferrari or Bugatti!) by turning it into a Limo (Lincoln towncars do that job perfectly and the stretched 9-5's!)

!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

19. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

*Resists urge to punch nige*

20. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Quote Originally Posted by baldred »
    *Resists urge to punch nige*
    Be careful, that is an extremely hard thing to do

Page 1 of 3 123 Last