Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. iBilo is offline ;)

Default What languages do you guys know?

English and learning GCSE(Our exam) Spanish here.

WHat about you guys?

2. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

I don't know any language which sucks (Except English of course). I could have done French but never really bothered and my teacher sort of..well...sucked

3. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

I know, English, Spanish, and bit Italian and Albanian

4. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Hehe. Thats quite a range of Languages RH. Whats Albanian like? Never really heard the language.

5. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Swedish (ofcourse xD), English, and very limited Spanish from school, but our teacher is signed off for stress and that kind of stuff.. So we don't really learn anything

6. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Dutch, German, French, English, Italian, Spanish and some words in Greek and Indonesian.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

7. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Mb »
    Dutch, German, French, English, Italian, Spanish and some words in Greek and Indonesian.
    How on earth do you remember all of those?
    Last edited by Camel; 14/04/08 at 20:02 PM.

8. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Quote Originally Posted by Mb »
    Do I believe you?

9. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

English, wish I know Vietnamese, and will learn French next year.

10. Mb

Quote Originally Posted by mellors »
    How on this planet do you remember all of those?
    Well, French, English, German, Spanish we get on school.
    Dutch is my motherlanguage. I've been going to Italy for 13 years so i know some. And Greek and Insonesian i learn for the holiday, so i can alteast talk to the people there

Quote Originally Posted by Andreaz1 »
    Do I believe you?
    No? But it's true
    Je suis sehr gut with languages

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

11. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

i can speak english (obviously)

hefyd dw'in siarad sbwreil cymraeg (however i speak rubbish welsh if memory serves correctly)
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

12. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

English, Spanish, Latin, And french.

Im taking spanish to Gcse, I should be fluent french quite soon hopefully, I just need to expand my vocab, everything else i pretty much know, and latin was very boring so i dropped it.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

13. GTAMADDOG is offline Dreaming in Splendour

Native language English. Plus quite a bit of German, used to learn French aswell but chose German over it, so I know more German than French.

But don't test me on anything, lol.

14. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

English, Gibberish, Cat and I have already forgotten all my French and Spanish that I finsihed studying only 10 months ago. Also used to be fluent in dutch (as I lived there for some years).

I also speak Whale!

HHHeeeeeelllllllllllooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu, ssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeee cccccccccaannnnnnnnn sssssssssspppppppppeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkk wwwwwwwwhhhhhhaaaaaalllllllllllleeeeeeeeeee, iiiiits eeeeeeeeeeasssssyyyyyyyy tttttooooooo lllllllllleaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrnnnnnn!!!
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

15. Mb

Dddddddddddoooooooooooooooooooo Yyyyyyyooooooooooooouuuuuuuu Ssssssssspppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkk Wwwwwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllleeeeeee Aaaaaaasssweeeeeeeeeelllllllll?

16. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

nnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooo IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiii iiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg ;p

Tttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhheyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ttttttttttoooooooooooouuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhttttt iiiiiiittttttttt ttttttttttttooo mmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee wwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhheeeeeennnn iiiii wwwwwwwaaaaaaaasssssssssss aaaaaaaaaatttttttt sscccccccchhhhhoooooollllllll iiiiiiinnnnnnnn HHHHHHollllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnndddddd

I'd better stop now I might be told of my a grumpy old mod

xD
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

17. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

lol, Portguese and English for me.. &#233; verdade, dizem que portugues &#233; uma lingua dificil mas at&#233; que n&#227;o &#233; n&#227;o, &#233; meio parecido com espanhol

18. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman »
    é verdade, dizem que portugues é uma lingua dificil mas até que não é não, é meio parecido com espanhol
    Hmm... something about languages not being hard...? Gosh xD

19. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

I don't think S71NG3R wants to be known as a "Grumpy Old Mod" but he's in the pub now and he's not allowed to drink! How much would that suck? Apparently he's the driver this week. Well The Transporter if you know what I mean

20. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Yes iced stop the really really really really grumpy mod say's so, that's me by the way.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

Page 1 of 3 123 Last