1. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Default .Bnk Un-Packer/Re-Packer [Most Important Mod Utility Program]

.Bnk Editor v1.0

This Program has effecively started off Modding for TDU, and is essential for any mod, excluding weather mods! It is down to the brilliant creator of this Bnk Editor, that the TDU Modding sceene was able to start and it has evolved drastically over the last few months!

[Official Site]

[Official Download]
    [Seperate Download from my Hosting Site] - for ease of download in other parts of the world.

Screenshots:

Extra Info from Me:
    I created a seperate Download link, as it is a known fact that some parts of the world cannot download from every site. Therefore republished it without the publishers permission allowing the TDU Modding to expand with more people being able to participate in the evr growing world of the TDU Mods.

If the Publisher and or Creator sees this as either a breach of copyright or irresponsible on my behalf, I will be(not so)happy to remove the link and file.
    Last edited by Iced_Bullet; 19/04/08 at 20:59 PM.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

2. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Hmm, I wonder what's going on with the site ... you need password and username to access Hopefully this is just a "repaint" and they're not closing the bnk site ... not that it was visted a lot tbh. Hopefully they wont mind me uploading the program to googlepages.

Edit: The direct url for the download for his site still works though ... phew.

3. RamseyOfficial is offline .:The Official:.

ok, my megapack won't work. so can this do anything about that? i have a small idea.

4. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Was the megapack purchased legally?

5. RamseyOfficial is offline .:The Official:.

yes. my friend got it and gave me the files. he can drive the cars, but i cant. he has the original CD key but he still uses it. but i was wondering if this .bnk editor could change or delete the files in the megapack cars to make them work without the cd-key....

6. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Discussion about illeglally aquiring or using of the megapack or any software (whether it's from a friend or not) is not permitted. And no, this program wouldn't help you anyway.

Go to Metaboli, buy it, get the CD-Key in the email and use your friends install file. Saves on downloading it.

7. Luckie69Steve is offline Just a Skidmark

Much respect for the private hosting some sites down here in aus are painfull to dl from lol

8. D1ESEL is offline Newbie

Hi,
    I have downloaded the .BNK editor and I think its a great program!
    But, when I open a .BNK, how I convert the .2DB files into a graphic format that can be opened using a graphics program?
    Thanks,
    D1ESEL.

9. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

10. guzengjie is offline Rusted Banger

is so nice!
    Is time to retire,it time to leave!

11. -=Leandro_tga=- is offline Just a Skidmark

ow.. when i open the Bnk Editor v1.0, appears this message, aplicative error "aplicativo não inicializado corretamente (0x0000135). Clique em 'OK' para finalizar a execução."

what a hell is going on?? =´(

sorry my english

12. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

You need .NET Framework 2.0 or higher.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en