Topic:

Some Things

1. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Default Some Things

Everyones showing off there cars and dads cars and such and I thought I might chuck in a few photo's of cars that my dad's mate has. My dad only has a Chimera which while one of the newest built really isn't really a great car, wants a Aston DB7 though so hopefully (imagine a smiley thats praying). Im sure i've put a few of the photo's up before aswell but oh well.

Yes I spent hours on the editing.

They are the same car but one has been filmed up to go on a supercar cruise through Italy.

Sorry about the two differnt images size's. Some where taken on a proper camrea and some on my phone. Oh the other camrera is an SLR (love the relevance here).
    Last edited by Pherelas; 13/03/07 at 22:08 PM.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

2. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Default Re: Some Things

First few look like Verdi's? Correct?
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

3. B1gSmurf is offline Rusted Banger

Nice cars!

4. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

I like that enzo alot, there always in red though, i would like to see some variety

nice cars tho

5. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by FA430RGT »
    First few look like Verdi's? Correct?
    Whats does that mean?
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

6. Steve [MERCEDES] is offline KBIC

SLR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.

but it needs to be in red. : ]

really nice cars.

7. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    Whats does that mean?
    It's a Ferrari Garage/showroom/warehouse that I visit occaisonally. Kinda looks like it. But if you don't know I'm guessing it's not..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

8. woz12 is offline 1001BHP CUMIN AT YA

pherelas im so jealous you got to sit in an enzo

9. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

It isn't where ever you thought to was. Its more of a clint thing and not a dealer, just someone rings him up and he gets it for them. Vayron in a month, woo lol.

I got a little ride in the Carrera and only sat in the Enzo which is still great. I wasn't keen n the SLR, to boring and horrible inside.
    -----

10. jakyboy is offline pie is yum

awesome cars omg they are so awesome
    Watch out for my AC 427 in TDU. its top speed:307 km. Milage: 11,015 km