Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Test Drive Unlimited 2 Confirmed !?

Need someone who knows French to translate or summarise please!

[Interview with David Nadal from Eden Games]
    I'm a bit mental.

2. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Im on it Diablo!

At the start its Saying about Eden Being under Infrogrammes and about changes, well thats my interpretation anyway.

Now at the 2min mark he starts talking about them creating something, Interesting, he is talking about creating something but i cant pick up an actual confirmation yet.

Right, 8mins, I think he said its under development, but thats all he can say, Dont get excited if someone doesnt get there first i have a french speaking friend that could confirm it.

He is now talking about schools in france, probably research

Right, I think he has said it will take 1-2years to make, so 2010 we are talking about here
    Last edited by Microphone; 14/04/08 at 18:27 PM.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

3. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Well if that is what her said its good news that its on its way, shame about how long they rekon it will take but then at least they aint going to rush it. But then he could be saying that to throw us off the scent

Good find Diablo

4. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

I just got a reply in the french part of atari saying yes it is confirmed, Party At TDU:C, That seems to be happening too much these days!

EDIT: I think this might not acutlaly tell us anything, if it did we would already know, the vid was posted up there in feb, surely the news would of hit all big gaming sites by now, and tenebra would of told us!
    Last edited by Microphone; 14/04/08 at 19:37 PM.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

5. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Confirmed? Yay! But it's still a long way off. But the more time they spend the better the end result will be

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Indeed but hey any news is news!
    I'm a bit mental.

7. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Confirmed TDU2? time for fireworks! *blows up some CC8S's* :bananasplit:

8. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Nice, now i can anticipate the arrival, and all of you can quake in fear as KINGSKYLINE is coming to dust you all off the line. MUHAHAHAHA

9. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Im getting paranoid that someone is going to come on and say that nothing in that video confirms anythng, Making me a nugget

10. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

I get that feeling all the time

11. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by carmadmike »
    Im getting paranoid that someone is going to come on and say that nothing in that video confirms anythng, Making me a nugget
    Oh crap that reminds me !
    I'm a bit mental.

12. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

lol, I wondered when you were going to do it

Anyways, on topic... This is pretty good news, but I suppose we all knew it was coming. We want info of what's in it! Now! lol
    Seriously, I'm not that fussed about TDU2. There's still a lot of life in TDU for me, especially with the megapack

13. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

We won't hear anything till at least e3 or after Alone in the Dark has gone Gold/Released.
    I'm a bit mental.

14. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

I hope that in TDU2 you can convert your TDU profile over to TDU2, this would be handy. But in both senses I would mind starting over for the 7TH! time.

15. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax »
    I hope that in TDU2 you can convert your TDU profile over to TDU2, this would be handy. But in both senses I would mind starting over for the 7TH! time.
    Hmm, depends. If Atari actually manage to implement a working anti-cheat system, it would mean that people would be able to go into TDU, use trainers to make millions and import it into TDU2.

Anyways, 7th time?! Surely there has to be room for the concept of backups in your little mind?

16. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Quote Originally Posted by randomus_r »
    Hmm, depends. If Atari actually manage to implement a working anti-cheat system, it would mean that people would be able to go into TDU, use trainers to make millions and import it into TDU2.

Anyways, 7th time?! Surely there has to be room for the concept of backups in your little mind?
    True True.

@ Back up thing, corrupted profile 4 times!

and 5 time hard disk failure, had to format. 6th profile now

17. wolfie1984 is offline Drummer,Guitarist,Bassist

awesome news who wants a Saleen S7 bon fire an firework display?

TDU-C's Resident Drummer, Guitarist, bassist and all round Rock Encyclopedia

18. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

Woah epic bump for something i don't really understand!

19. And3rs is offline Here for my yearly visit

Check the date of the last post before you post. It says 01/05/2008

20. wolfie1984 is offline Drummer,Guitarist,Bassist

well i'm sorry i didnt realise it was confirmed till earlier this week

TDU-C's Resident Drummer, Guitarist, bassist and all round Rock Encyclopedia

Page 1 of 2 12 Last