1. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Default Robotic Resturant

2. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Dosn't that kinda defect the object of going out to a restrurant, I quite like the person touch you get with then. Very stage idea and kinda hope it dosn't catch on to be honest. Nice find though.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

3. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

This is pretty cool. A really novel place to eat, probably wouldn't go there all the time, but I do quite like the idea. Only problem is, wouldn't it cost more for the restaurant if there's a glitch in the system or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

4. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

In a fast food restaurant this would be cool, in a normal restaurant, no thanks!

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

5. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Why are you taking it serious as if these resturants will rule out all over resturants, it was just another crazy idea from the Germans. if you designed this would you like to see it go famous, it's just going to be another famous location to go to.

I thought it was pretty awesome! the amount of work and planning into this, simple incredible

6. Fridge Magnet Rabbit is offline Manchester Racer Kid

i bet Americans take this idea one step further, i dont mean to be mean to any Americans here but they are kinda lazy at times and an automated resturant would be another way of not doing stuff...
    Nugget of the week: week 27!!
    1x Winner of 'What car is this?'
    TDU1: Paltala
    TDU2: Paltala
    TDU2 Forums: Paltala
    Recurring Theme much? :P

7. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer »
    i bet Americans take this idea one step further, i dont mean to be mean to any Americans here but they are kinda lazy at times and an automated resturant would be another way of not doing stuff...
    Hey, lay it off with the discriminating!

8. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Haha. Another unusual topic . Pretty cool idea and it would be quite cool to go there but it loses the feel and atmosphere in the restaurant

9. ShiZzl3 is offline Banned

waste of money this thing. defines the purpose of going out and talking to humans and getting food served by humans!