1. RobertLidstroem is offline Hot Hatch

Default Online mode, cheaters etc?

Hey, fellas!

Well, i've been chuggin my way up to 9% and 500 000$ again after restarting my profile the other day...The amount of money is because i've run 3 vehiclemissions...

So...I've been cruising around in my second Alfa GT and visiting the onlineraces...Nothing ever works, whats the point in calling this a massive online game, if nothing works? Is it just chatting and buying cars that is the whole thing to do in onlinemode?

And second, why does schmuxx put up worthless cars at $9,999,999, there's never the cars u need for decent prices?

And last, its SOOOOOOO *IRONY* amuzing to check the global stats where some cheating a$$ has run course in 0.00.05, when it takes a nocheater 0.01.45 to accomplish the best round...Too bad theres no "anticheat" in online mode...

No chance of beeing in the recordbooks in this one

Oh, i forgot...In the diners...Why is there only cheaters who create impossible races?

Phew, just needed to breath a little fire, before i continue playing tomorrow
    [Please make sure your signature is no more than 500x130 pixels and 100kB in size, thanks.]

2. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

im with ya on cheaters in online challenges like drive in & races. But i don't mind using TDU as a great big "MSN messenger with cars" to chat with mates lol.

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

3. RB26DETT is offline Banned

yeah! to hell with cheaters! i hate being ranked 3000+ in the races. i know it'd be better if everyone played fair! damn it!

4. RobertLidstroem is offline Hot Hatch

Quote Originally Posted by RB26DETT »
    yeah! to hell with cheaters! i hate being ranked 3000+ in the races. i know it'd be better if everyone played fair! damn it!
    I know what you mean, i would also have a decent score then
    [Please make sure your signature is no more than 500x130 pixels and 100kB in size, thanks.]

5. ShiZzl3 is offline Banned

argh i cant stand it when u go to check how u did on scoreboard and ur like ranked 5million, because 4 million have used cheats arrgh

6. RobertLidstroem is offline Hot Hatch

Yeah, dont know why there isnt a stop or something in the game to prevent that

7. Colster is offline Rusted Banger

Agreed... it's not like we don't know who they are!

8. MCiN7 is offline Drifter

Quote Originally Posted by RB26DETT »
    +1
    its so ****!
    but I love this game, possibly one of the best normal car physics game.
    just chat to ppl and you will find a ton of friends.

9. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

I agree 100&#37; about cheaters... This is why I've given up on the drive-in challenges completely...

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

10. RobertLidstroem is offline Hot Hatch

Me too, but don't you have to do some challenges to complete the game?

11. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

i've had it more than a year and i'm at 95&#37;. I've done all the single player challenges and am not too bothered about the multiplayer ones

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

12. RobertLidstroem is offline Hot Hatch

Wow, 95&#37;! Honest racing or cheating (buying trading 9,999,999$ cars etc)? In case you DIDN'T cheat, how much money you got?

13. Nerevar is offline Rusted Banger

I just started an Online profile for first time. looked around, al looks ok, then I won a SP race and compared results to others, top 100 results were 0.01-0.05 second this sucks ass big time, isnt there any way to ban them, I mean you can clearly see a name of that player who is hacking

14. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

I hate cheaters, they should SUFFER...

15. RobertLidstroem is offline Hot Hatch

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar »
    I just started an Online profile for first time. looked around, al looks ok, then I won a SP race and compared results to others, top 100 results were 0.01-0.05 second this sucks ass big time, isnt there any way to ban them, I mean you can clearly see a name of that player who is hacking
    YEah, that just pisses me off...I hope TDU2 can make onlinegaming "cheatproof", and just close the online accounts for those who cheat!

16. Nerevar is offline Rusted Banger

I just saw an average speed record in Pure Acceleration race - over 3300 kmh :O