Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Porsche 997 TT is offline Just a Skidmark

Default Prostreet to TDU????

I was wondering if you could take cars or rims/parts from nfs prostreet and put them in tdu and have them work properly.The only problem for me is the cars in prostreet come up as a bin file.I dont know what that is or what program opens it. I thought there might be a converter for bin files just like bnk files to convert either to a bnk or dds file,but im not sure. If anybody has any sugestions let me know.

2. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

TDU is not made to be modded, making it a lot harder so there is no way (yet) to put new cars in. The TDU modding community is just getting started but pretty much all the latest stuff is here, or there are links to the main sites where new bits appear.

3. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

I hope that never happens. I don't want ricer noobs clogging up Hawaii's streets in their ugly integra's & Civics.

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

4. RobertLidstroem is offline Hot Hatch

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGT »
    I hope that never happens. I don't want ricer noobs clogging up Hawaii's streets in their ugly integra's & Civics.
    WORD!!
    [Please make sure your signature is no more than 500x130 pixels and 100kB in size, thanks.]

5. MCiN7 is offline Drifter

I know that zmodeler2 (legit) latest version can import TDU cars, but not export.

TDU isn't made for modding, major thing about it is size needs to be equal or smaller then original file your replacing.

And, is there even any cars modded into NFS:PS yet? until that happened's, no ones not going to get very far.

6. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

I will personally shoot (literally) anyone who brings in a tuned car from ProStreet. TDU is not made for modding!

7. Porsche 997 TT is offline Just a Skidmark

Dont get me wrong i hate tuners.But i wanted a carrera gt and a 997 turbo in the game but since Tdu didnt sign with Porsche it isnt posible.Honistly i hate prostreet they have screwed up what need for speed is all about.I think TDU is more of what all the old need for speeds were about. I just realy would like to see some REAL porsches in the game not RUFs. I am obsessed with the Carrera GT,to me its the Best sounding car ever made. But to get it into TDU idk.

8. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Actually I agree with you about the Carrera GT. If there was that car in the game plus a realistic echo in the tunnels I would never be out of it. But thats just me dreaming.

I have no idea if it can be done but who knows what the future holds? You may be able to soon as the modding community for this game is in early stages. I guess it will probably be possible but not sure so theres not really an answer to your question.

I do hope some of these cars come to TDU at some point, be it from Pro Street or whatever. If I wanted some cars from Pro Street they would be the Veyron, CCX, Carrera GT and the Zonda F. Those were cars that TDU should have had or are missing from the game

The words "Pro Street" are not a good thing to really mention here. The reason being is that people think you are on about bodykits and parts and what not as it was what you said in your first post and that got me thinking about ricers etc.. You should have said about the original cars and supercars that TDU should have had and that Pro Street had. It would have got a more relative set of replies.
    Last edited by The Queen; 09/04/08 at 14:04 PM.

9. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Quote Originally Posted by TheScottishSpotter »
    I will personally shoot (literally) anyone who brings in a tuned car from ProStreet. TDU is not made for modding!
    Herm, does that mean you don't like to mod TDU? xD

10. Porsche 997 TT is offline Just a Skidmark

Yea im all for the exotics.And whats with the Zonda Roadster ,McLaren F1 LM ,Lamborghini Gallardo Coupe why only make that availble to a few people? They are in the files but they are not acsessible.

11. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by Porsche 997 TT »
    Yea im all for the exotics.And whats with the Zonda Roadster ,McLaren F1 LM ,Lamborghini Gallardo Coupe why only make that availble to a few people? They are in the files but they are not acsessible.
    They are Exclusive cars, Xbox 360 only. Only available through rare car packs.

12. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

You telling me you wouldn't drive something like this simple edit?

I would! I'm all for ricers and tuners
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

13. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

*Iced_Bullet has been shot*

14. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Heh, just taken the badge out? Looks neat. Who did it?

15. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

A. Lax Funny, they should really put their name in the bottom right with the date so they know who did it and when the picture was taken and modded ...

*rofl*

16. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    A. Lax Funny, they should really put their name in the bottom right with the date so they know who did it and when the picture was taken and modded ...

*rofl*
    ¬¬ No 'poo', sherlock

Where is this mysterious A. Lax found?/What site did you get it off/Stop being a smart ass

17. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Official Forums, in the 'Another Screenshot thread'

18. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Christ, are they allowed to do things like that there?!

19. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

HAHAHAHA Photoshop mods are allowed Don't be so sarcastic

20. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Me? Sarcastic? I'd never dream of such a thing. I mean every word of everything I ever say because I'm Harry Potter

Page 1 of 2 12 Last