1. RobertLidstroem is offline Hot Hatch

Default My Opel (Vauxhall) Vectra

Hi, fellas!

Well, here you go, just wanted to show of my car, as it seems fit here

It's a 1995 Opel Vectra GT 2.0l 16v. 136hp, 0-100 in 8.9s and 223kph (138mph). It's a cheap and fun car, and this one only had about 77000miles on it when bought it in '06. No rust no halfassed pimpingattempts beeing made on it by previous owners (only 2 btw)

This is the only thing i've made on the car, i changed airfilter for better breathing I'ts a 3" pipercross with my own adapter welded on. Turned out decent.

I just had to get the car when i saw it on sale, as you can see above My dads car on the left and mine on the right, exactly the same model, year & color, only i have electrical windows in front and a sunroof, and he doesn't, he's very jelous of that

Why an Opel and not a BMW M3 e46? Well, i hate loans, the only loan i have is on the house and thats it, I believe in REALLY owning stuff, and this was what me and my fiancée could afford at that moment. MUCH fun for the money though Btw it cost 25000 Skr (€2667.98, $4195.58, £2113.27)!
    Last edited by RobertLidstroem; 10/04/08 at 06:43 AM.
    [Please make sure your signature is no more than 500x130 pixels and 100kB in size, thanks.]

2. RB26DETT is offline Banned

nice! is it a manual? manual ftw!

kinda weird you and your dad have the same car. me and my dad disagreed on buying new black civics for us. so i let him get the civic and i'll choose something else. lol.

3. RobertLidstroem is offline Hot Hatch

Ofcourse its manual, we're europeans Well, I always liked his car, and when a similar one showed up online, i couldn't resist
    [Please make sure your signature is no more than 500x130 pixels and 100kB in size, thanks.]

4. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Nice car Only 25000 Sek? That's a bargain for a car that looks so good, me think

5. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Nice car, looks in good shape aswell.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

6. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

hmm Vectra is from Chevrolet here but antways, awesome car dude btw your piccy is too big, max is 800x600

7. Nige is offline Buy American ....

SWEEEEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have some taste .

It looks in good condition.
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

8. ShiZzl3 is offline Banned

also known as a super old holden vectra

9. RobertLidstroem is offline Hot Hatch

Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman »
    hmm Vectra is from Chevrolet here but antways, awesome car dude btw your piccy is too big, max is 800x600
    Thanks for the comments And Baltoman, i've removed that big picture, I thought since i have it on my own serverspace that wouldn't matter...Sorry!

10. -Lr-SpeedraceR is offline Car Aficianado

We had a Vectra few years ago, it was a nice car before it got smashed...

11. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Nice (not the smashed one)! Although it looks a hell of a lot like a Cavalier. Any plans on doing anything else to it? Tip: Do NOT buy any Savage products, they make the worst backboxes in the world.

12. RobertLidstroem is offline Hot Hatch

DriftNismo: Nah, sorry to say i can't do anymore now...I've put £6000 into my kitchen renovation instead :

Before

After

But i had some plans on Bilstein dampers (fokk yellow Konis!), lower springs and 18" Irmscherwheels

But like i said, money went elsewhere

13. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Wow, that looks well nice! Well, money better spent that way anyway.

14. ShiZzl3 is offline Banned

wow!!! THAT KITCHEN IS TINY!!!!!:eek_blue:

15. [TC]>Lee< is offline <3's TDU

All that vectra (cavalier as us british call it) needs is lowering 40mm and a set of speedlines then it will look the muts nuts!

Ill post a pic of my friends vauxhall nova up if i can find any
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    SOOAG - SMUG OWNER OF A G25

16. [TC]>Lee< is offline <3's TDU

Here's 3 pics of it

6 month project that was the day when it was finally done! 2litre Calibra red top engine, engine was rally spec so it was pretty nippy lol i think top end we hit 156Mph in it, and i was caking it!

-Lee
    Last edited by [TC]>Lee<; 01/05/08 at 04:52 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    SOOAG - SMUG OWNER OF A G25

17. kalniel is offline Hypercar Enthusiast

LOL I remember Novas. They were pretty chavvy even back in the day

Vectra - wallowy barges, but they can take a huge amount of miles/company car punishment and keep going

18. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

I Would show you all the Mother of all Nova Build threads, but its members Only

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

19. RobertLidstroem is offline Hot Hatch

Quote Originally Posted by [TC]>Lee< »
    Here's 3 pics of it

6 month project that was the day when it was finally done! 2litre Calibra red top engine, engine was rally spec so it was pretty nippy lol i think top end we hit 156Mph in it, and i was caking it!

-Lee
    That looks awesome My kidbrother as a Nova (or Corsa as they are called in europe!). But his is stock, 1.4l 55hp, lol But nevertheless, fully loaded with 5 people + luggage we drove from Malmö, Sweden to Utrecht, Netherlands It made 165km/h on Autobahn! Uhm thinks thats about 100mph

20. macd79 is offline Chuck Norris

my dad rallys in a nova it has custom built seq. gearbox and pulls 140hp from that 1.4 8valve
    Last edited by macd79; 02/05/08 at 15:17 PM.

E8400 @ 4.34GHz | HD4870 @ 790/4400 | Corsair XMS2 4GB | Asus P5Q-E | Corsair 750W PSU | Antec 1200 | WD 320 SE16 | G25 | G15 | G9x |