Thread: Flatout

1. Abstandhalterin is offline Right Lane Hog

Default Flatout

Well, here is my first video about Flatout, and I like how the dummies fly and break their bonies in all the attempts for new world records in high jump, long jump and precision throw. ^^

Meowies, I hope you'll enjoy the video, with music from Marquess and his newest song called "La Histeria".

Link to download or play directly: http://wr2.vfusion.de/Filme/Flatout.wmv
    Meow!

2. Fridge Magnet Rabbit is offline Manchester Racer Kid

brilliant game!
    good job getting the high jumps but whats with the missing the ditch technique in the precision throw?
    Nugget of the week: week 27!!
    1x Winner of 'What car is this?'
    TDU1: Paltala
    TDU2: Paltala
    TDU2 Forums: Paltala
    Recurring Theme much? :P

3. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Never tried the game but it looks good and nice video!

4. ShiZzl3 is offline Banned

flatout 2, way better

5. Abstandhalterin is offline Right Lane Hog

What technique do you mean? If I jump from the top of the baulk like in the long jump, the puppet would fly too far over the dartboard and end up at the rear fence, I've tried it often enuff, believe me. *giggles* The technique I have now is the most precise way to get it at least close to the center zone. I've had various 90 point throws already and one 95 throw that was previously a 100 and then got downgraded after a few seconds. I was a bit angry back then. *giggles*

My records are so far in high jump (140.00 meters) and long jump (123.63 meters). In precision throw I got 240 points one time in three attempts (80, 70, 90). In long jump, the puppy could fly even further if there was no fence at the end of the sand lane (right behind the 120 meter mark).
    Meow!

6. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

FlatOut is good, FlatOut 2 is even better, I usually play online as pwn people

7. ScaR is offline Speed Racer

yeah I only have 1, but its awesome

8. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

FlatOut 2 is awesome... Shame it's StarForce-protected, so my dad doesn't want me to install it on his (better) computer

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

9. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Flatout is a good game but i miss the good old days of the Destruction Derby games on PS1. (Destruction derby 2 & Destruction derby RAW were the best)

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

10. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Me thinks a new FlatOut is coming in June (atleast it says so on a shopping site we have) but until then, I'll just have to crash cars in FO2, nice change to TDU when you're in a bad mood xD