1. B1gSmurf is offline Rusted Banger

Default Cars of my dads garage.

Hey guys i want to show the cars my dad and brother are selling they have an Alfa Romeo and Fiat garage, this is the website where you can see their occasions http://autoverhoeven.nl/occasions.html i hope you will like them!

2. BenGee is offline TDU Trade Monster

Default Re: Cars of my dads garage.

Quite a collection for sale but whats the obsession with Fiats and Alfas

3. Steve [MERCEDES] is offline KBIC

woah how do you collect that many cars?? lol

i like european cars, american cars should start changing style. most american cars are sorta boxy, and maybe a few lines on the cars body work here and there. but european cars are all like, curvy-ish, and they are cooler looking : ]

4. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

Some yoke came up saying web page is not available boo