1. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Default Reputation? Anyone know how it works?

Well I've got abit and it's all positive but some are green and some are blue? Anyone know what this means?
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

2. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Default Re: Reputation? Anyone know how it works?

No one?

3. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

No idea, ive got green and blue, but with the blue when the leave a comment with it, it doesnt say anything bad its good so dont know what the blue is

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Alright how it works is everyone starts at 10 reputation points but no rep giving power as you have to acquire that by either people giving you reputation especially staff as they have a fair amount of rep to give and by other means which I won't specify otherwise everyone will be going after it.

When you view your User CP and see a blue rep point it means you were given rep by a member who has no rep giving power, if it's green then you have received rep from those able to give.

You can see if you can give rep by viewing the details in your post, example I give 20, Street Ryder above has now hit the ability to give 2 and there's a good few people who are currently on 1.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Alright how it works is everyone starts at 10 reputation points but no rep giving power as you have to acquire that by either people giving you reputation especially staff as they have a fair amount of rep to give and by other means which I won't specify otherwise everyone will be going after it.

When you view your User CP and see a blue rep point it means you were given rep by a member who has no rep giving power, if it's green then you have received rep from those able to give.

You can see if you can give rep by viewing the details in your post, example I give 20, Street Ryder above has now hit the ability to give 2 and there's a good few people who are currently on 1.
    Ahh I see. So my points are Precious 'eh! Thanks for explaining Diablo, btw is there any point of giving you rep or ar you maxed out?

6. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Oh, was wondering what that was, thanks.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by FA430RGT »
    Ahh I see. So my points are Precious 'eh! Thanks for explaining Diablo, btw is there any point of giving you rep or ar you maxed out?
    I'm maxxed but I still see the comments so if I do wrong, good or you just hate me then you can easily let me know with one click and a few words.
    I'm a bit mental.

8. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

I'm maxxed but I still see the comments so if I do wrong, good or you just hate me then you can easily let me know with one click and a few words.
    Well I need to spread some rep before you can get it again..

9. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by FA430RGT »
    Well I need to spread some rep before you can get it again..
    Yep it's to prevent friends trying to rep each other up, they must rep a specified amount of people before they can rep the same person again.
    I'm a bit mental.

10. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

Thanks for letting us know Diablo was just a bit confused about this

11. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

summit odd is the message after you give rep, about the possibility of having good rep returned, although when you recieve rep there is no way of distinguishing who rep is from (therefore i have attatched '-dodgem' at the end of each comment)

so far ive seen that rep power is

100+ posts = 1 rep power
    500+ posts = 2 rep power

no-one has 3 yet so i dont know what that is set as
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

12. craigie is offline I have the...

i need to post some more........*hears diablo screaming*
    Foo Fighters @ Wembley - 6th June
    Fatboy Slim @ O2 Wireless Festival 2008

13. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

3 rep is probably 1000 posts or something like that lol

14. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

is anyone (bar diablo ofcourse) off the distinguished road?

seriously, i need a new tom tom. this crappy one has been telling me to stay on this distinguished road for ages now. i dont know where it goes, or where i came onto it from, but the distinguished road has now got major conjestion with all of the members on it...

randomness rules, m'kay?
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

15. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I'm going to be renaming them soon to more traffic oriented phrases but I might keep the distinguished road just to annoy people.
    I'm a bit mental.

16. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

I'm going to be renaming them soon to more traffic oriented phrases but I might keep the distinguished road just to annoy people.
    lol, thats the way:bananasplit:

17. Forza is offline Diablo Wannabe

so whats the point when someone who cant give you rep gives you .... rep? just to let you know they liked your post?

and whats the whole point about rep? what can you do with it? or its just to distinguish ppl for good services?

btw i would like to ask all ppl who gives rep to leave a little coment on the rep so the person knows why and who +repped ( ) him

18. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by Forza »
    so whats the point when someone who cant give you rep gives you .... rep? just to let you know they liked your post?

and whats the whole point about rep? what can you do with it? or its just to distinguish ppl for good services?

btw i would like to ask all ppl who gives rep to leave a little coment on the rep so the person knows why and who +repped ( ) him
    Afew already do (like myself) but I guess if you don't know that might be kinda better.. To hell with that but I must say it does get kinda annoying when you don't know who sent you good rep..