1. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Default Assassins Creed

I've already preordered this game for PC just from looking at videos, and reviews.

It's already out for Xbox 360/PS3 anyone already played it?

Could you give a short review on what you think of the game?

2. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Brilliant (how short did you want the review to be )

I found it quite annoying going out of the "animus" or however its spelt though.

It was addictive and had a good storyline, The size of the map is brilliant, and the weapons are cool, and quite easy to get the hang of.

I finished the game very soon after purchase as it was soooo addictive

9-10/10

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

3. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

Had it on 360, loved it, bought COD4, got bored with Assassin's creed cause I was alone, sold it. It's a brilliant game, and the climbing on walls is amazing, but I just needed to be online, but I can definitely recommend it

"Supercars are designed to mess with G forces, hypercars are designed to mess with G strings." - Jeremy Clarkson
    Noobs are great, everybody should own one

4. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Quote Originally Posted by carmadmike »
    Brilliant (how short did you want the review to be )

I found it quite annoying going out of the "animus" or however its spelt though.

It was addictive and had a good storyline, The size of the map is brilliant, and the weapons are cool, and quite easy to get the hang of.

I finished the game very soon after purchase as it was soooo addictive

9-10/10
    You could have left it with just brilliant that would have been a short review indeed

I heard that the game isn't very long, as in you can finish the game particularly quick.

Is their like a difficulty setting?

5. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Yes There is a difficulty setting, If i remember rightly by the achievments etc.
    I can check if you want.

The game was short yes, But still a brilliant experiance.
    The main thing they should improve on for the sequel is the length of game, Im certain there will be a sequel, as it was left on a cliffhanger, unless me being me didnt get the end

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

6. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Quote Originally Posted by carmadmike »
    Yes There is a difficulty setting, If i remember rightly by the achievments etc.
    I can check if you want.

The game was short yes, But still a brilliant experiance.
    The main thing they should improve on for the sequel is the length of game, Im certain there will be a sequel, as it was left on a cliffhanger, unless me being me didnt get the end
    lol, there is no online play is their? Because EagleDK said
    but I just needed to be online,
    ?

7. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Dont think so no, well i never played online if there is one.

8. CptDarknuggets is offline 200 Angry Clydesdales

Theres no online, but it is kind of buggy. The 360 version that is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9. Baxie is offline I am the passenger....

It's a great play, but I'd say it's a waste of money.

The game is completed in four or five hours, and in my opinion way to repetative to play again, even if the difficulty is upped.

It suffers from the same problems that draws down Mass Effect. The system itself is revolutionary. The masses of people that you can move through, the vast cities that you are totally free to roam and the aweinspiring graphix are hindered greatly by the fact that gameplay is so repetative, that you want to just run around stabbing people to make time pass.

The story is great, the games looks amazing, but when other than your nine specific targets, there are four different types of missions that just recycles. Mass Effect is the same thing. Great Story, but the dialogue is boring, the good/evil choices are too obvious and the game eventually ends up repeating itself over and over again.

If I were you, I'd rent the games for the Xbox for a weekend, and then return them, when you are finished. Which you will be when the weekend is over.

3rd TDU Central Competition #1

10. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

I would have got this but I think I won't have any money to get it when it comes out, with the likes of me buying Rainbow Six Vegas 2, GTA IV and Bioshock etc...

11. ShiZzl3 is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Baxie »
    It's a great play, but I'd say it's a waste of money.

The game is completed in four or five hours, and in my opinion way to repetative to play again, even if the difficulty is upped.
    and you found ever flag in every district?

12. Baxie is offline I am the passenger....

Uhmmm no..

But that is very poor way of extending a games longevity.

Same as I haven't driven on every road in TDU, I will never bother to look everywhere for the flags or the Templars.

It's just such a waste of time, and as I said, a cheap way to keep people playing the game.

3rd TDU Central Competition #1

13. ShiZzl3 is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Baxie »
    Uhmmm no..

But that is very poor way of extending a games longevity.

Same as I haven't driven on every road in TDU, I will never bother to look everywhere for the flags or the Templars.

It's just such a waste of time, and as I said, a cheap way to keep people playing the game.
    i find the templars actually adds to it a fair bit, they can be a challenge too. i agree its a little short and relative but be more then 5 hours play time

14. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Its a great game but the repetitive nature of every mission* is tiring, its same old stuff, new location. Also once you unlock the counter ability it becomes rather easy to take out the enemies in combat as they take turns one at a time.

Visually wonderful in my opinion and the streets felt excellent thanks to the number of people on them. Jumping from roof to roof across the city is great fun
    Its defiantly worth a look and makes a nice change from shooting and driving.

*I heard that in the PC version they have added some extra mission types to meet with the criticism that the console versions received for being too repetitive.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

15. ShiZzl3 is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tWm. »
    *I heard that in the PC version they have added some extra mission types to meet with the criticism that the console versions received for being too repetitive.
    1 of those missions include meeting with another assassins for information, then you are sent to clear the rooftops of a set number of archers. (assassinate them then your done)

There are two other type of challenges extra too i think)

16. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Great Game, just completed the game now after about 15 hours of game play

Very enjoyable, it does get very very repetative, but I enjoyed doing alot of the things over and over

Can't wait for the Sequal!