1. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

Default MG to make a return to longbridge

Longbridge lives!
    Rover may be dead and buried, may it rest in peace, but there's still some life left in MG.

The first of the Chinese-owned MGs will roll off the Longbridge production line this spring.

Longbridge will produce right-hand-drive TF sports cars, but production for left-hand-drive models will be in Pukou, China, where MG owner Nanjing has its factory.

Nanjing is keeping quiet about prices and specifications of the revitalised MG TF, but expect it to be much the same as the last of the MG-Rover models.
    i luves it! the MG TF is a car i really like, i much prefer it to the MX5 or any other cheap convertibles.

aswell, i suppose that MG and landrover are the only 'living' divisions of british leyland, its a shame that such a massive industry, which gave us some of the greatest classics, (triumph stag, mini cooper, MGB, morris minor) is nearly gone now, aswell as the whole 'affordable' british car industry.

http://www.topgear.com/content/news/stories/1563/

2. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

Default Re: MG to make a return to longbridge

dont like them mg's, there not even that fast are they, you dont really see that many of them on the streets here

3. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Well this is a surprise to say the least, I thought they we're dead too!
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

4. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

working in the industry ... I'll see it when I believe it ... MG won't be back in much strength ... the car is now ancient in terms of design ... they need to do something new VERY quickly

I'm more interested in when Kimber is going to make his version of the Smart Roadster/Coupe
    I'd rather be topless !

5. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

they should be kept off the streets lol

6. Nodz86 is offline ____________

My GF has got a TF in Trophy Yellow. Its a nice car but its a birds motor but on the MG forums there more blokes that own them than birds.

7. Nige is offline Buy American ....

Ohh NO !!!

I Hate rovers, MG's there just cars that look gud on the outside but the cars on are ancient underneath !!

NAC just produce ere sell in China !!
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!