1. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Default S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow Of Chernobyl

Bought this game out of HMV today as it looked to be quite good and I saw someone on xfire playing it and thought I might try it out.

The Storyline is quite good and I thought it was more of an adventure type of gaming than an FPS.
    I haven't really progressed that much to say what it is like though as I only bought it today. So far I have gone through some sort of cave, spoken to a couple of people, been shot at and am currently stuck in some kind of tree house . So yeah... just wondered if anyone else had the game and what you thought of it?

Posting Permissions