1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Default PSN: April Store Revamp

As there seems to be a rise in PS3 interest thought I'd start posting info that may be of interst like I do with the 360.

An Official Announcement By Sony Regarding The PlayStation Store
    31 Mar

PLAYSTATION®Store to undergo April revamp
    Customer feedback drives new design, interface and navigation
    Updates on hold for two weeks; new-look Store launches mid-April
    This April, PLAYSTATION®Store, the online content store on PLAYSTATION®Network, is getting a whole new look and feel – and it’s in response to feedback from the millions of PSN registrants in the PAL region.

The revamp comes in response to a survey last year which showed that many PLAYSTATION Store users wanted a better interface and easier navigation. The new design will deliver a hugely improved navigation system, much greater scope for categorisation and a dynamic new user interface.
    Content will be suspended for two weeks while the improvements are carried out but users can look forward to a special update in mid-April.

There will be no weekly content updates between now and the re-launch, although users can still download content from the back catalogue, such as Warhawk™ and Gran Turismo™ 5 Prologue.
    The PLAYSTATION Store revamp will not affect PLAYSTATION Network accounts or the virtual wallet system.

Source Three Speech PS3 "semi official" Blog

2. iBilo is offline ;)

This is basically a copy of the Xbox 360 marketplace but it looks smarter and actually looks better...

3. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

How's it gonna look on SD TV's though. I remember they shrunk the old design so that it would fit on a SD TV so that instead of seeing 8 items at a time you only saw 3.

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

4. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Glad PS3 gamers are actually getting some kind of online store at last. Might boost my confidence to get a PS3

5. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

We already have a online store! & It's a good store. None of this MS points crap, All prices are in your local currency.

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity