1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Cool GRAVEL racing gameplay videos released

GRAVEL has gotten itself two new gameplay videos that show off a couple of races recently. Both are of the 'Wild Rush' variety against another 7 opponents, the first taking place in Namibia at dusk and the latest during a snow storm at Montebianco.

Hard to know what to think about this game. But with a February release, it can't be too long before previews start to stream out, or a delay is announced.
    I'm a bit mental.

2. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Looks cool reminds me sort of Sega Rally and Im liking the rally cars selection

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by RobikV3 »
    Im liking the rally cars selection
    Yeah, they really do have some choice picks in that area.
    I'm a bit mental.

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Another couple of videos lately. First shows the two Porsches players will get if they pre-order and the other is a Speed Cross race at Franciacorta.

I'm a bit mental.

Search Tags

gravel
milestone
open world racing
rally game