1. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Default Alfa Romeo 159 GTA

Found this earlier on Autoblog ... lets hope it's the start of a new series of GTAs

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/03/26/s...e-nurburgring/

A V8?

Oh and anyone remember this from a while back

http://www.italiaspeed.com/2005/cars..._gta/0410.html

I wonder what happened to it? I'd would have been interested in this ... though I don't think finances would have stretched that far!
    I'd rather be topless !

2. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

oooh... *drool*

A 159 GTA with a V8 would be so insane, especially if it's only FWD like the previous ones! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

3. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

It must be RWD if it has a V8.. What's the point putting it on FWD?

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

4. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

It could be RWD as I think there was a Q4 (4WD) variant, so it would be 'relatively' simple to change the drivetrain.

However FWD to RWD conversions have been done before ... Rover/MG 75 was FWD from what I remember and then they put a Mustang(?) V8 in it and made it RWD as a high performance variant!
    I'd rather be topless !

5. Nodz86 is offline ____________

I do like the GTA Alfa they are very nice cars will be interesting to see what they do with the next one. I've thought about getting one a few times but then thought of the reliability issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid_IV »
    However FWD to RWD conversions have been done before ... Rover/MG 75 was FWD from what I remember and then they put a Mustang(?) V8 in it and made it RWD as a high performance variant!
    Yes they did and they sound the nuts, heard one on the loudest exhuast compatition at MGfest. I think there was only a limited run of them.

6. Nige is offline Buy American ....

OH YEAH a 159 GTA .

SWEEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be awesome, it would blow the BMW M3 out of the water by
    looks alone .

Although that isn't hard because BMW couldn't make a sexy car even if their life depended on it lol .
    Last edited by Nige; 27/03/08 at 17:03 PM.
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!