1. tduck is offline Duck Tales!

Default Need for Speed PayBack To Get Online Free Roam In 2018

Online free roam is coming to Need for Speed Payback in 2018 it has been announced and it will be free to all!

Revealed through the official Need for Speed social media accounts along with a new year's message and an image depicting a VW Beetle decked out in a 2018 livery being chased by a BMW Mini while...

Read more on this...

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

This could be a very interesting addition (and influence the future of NFS) depending on how they go about doing it.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Ryzza5 is offline .

That's nice for those who can put up with the handling. I have about 2 hours of play time on this and it's as bad as any other Criterion NFS game handling.

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Does that mean it's better or worse than TDU2 ?
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Ryzza5 is offline .

Well with TDU2 I attempted to cruise with friends with a steering wheel and had a little bit of fun and completed most of the game. I can't say anything remotely similar to any recent NFS title.

6. RobikV3 is online now RB26DETT

Well its pure arcade and yeah I wondered whats the point of steering wheel support in that game, but overall I enjoyed the game which is something I couldnt say about the previous game.

7. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

just waiting on this to drop on origin access with battlefront 2.

8. Rassva is offline Lannister

just waiting on this to drop on origin access with battlefront 2.
    Savage.