Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. TimBud is offline brmm

I do keep getting tempted to buy some in game stuff. But then it really is just a matter of time until I can afford it anyway... Plus when you play through stuff after everyone else there less idiots (who have nothing better to do) deliberately trying to spoil it for no reason

2. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

first session 1-2 hours, had a bunker, coke and meth sale ready so did that with the cartel crew and get rival bonuses, those added up to about 2 mil then on second session did some heists with friends.
    Last edited by Ozzmcom; 2 weeks ago at 08:26 AM.

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I guess that's the thing: if you don't know the smart way to play then making money becomes a grind. In a game like this you either need to know and enjoy the ways of making good money, or you need to be in a crew that can help you do so.
    I'm a bit mental.

4. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

The grind argument could've been made a year ago but not anymore. There is just so much to do I never find myself doing the same thing twice in a day. I don't even have the hangar and facilities yet which unlocks more jobs. Waiting for sale on those even though I have 12 mil in the bank. This is sort of the point on smart play. I also encourage anyone who doesn't want to deal with pvp while doing sales and resupplies to join the cartel crew. Everyone helps each other out with their sales and no pvp sessions so it's a win win
    Last edited by Ozzmcom; 2 weeks ago at 08:35 AM.

5. Rassva is offline Lannister

I kept applying to gta cartel but always got refused until I gave up

6. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Did they gave you a a reason?

7. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

the main crew might be full, try applying for allies/friends

8. Rassva is offline Lannister

Nope, will check the allies/friends one

9. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

do you have any people with random crew tags (the 3 lettered ones IGN etc.) in your friends list?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Search Tags

gta online
gta online heist
gta online the doomsday hesit