1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default The Crew 2 Live stream - Dec 1st at 5pm UTC (Ivory Tower 10th Anniversary!)

Ivory Tower will hold their first live stream of The Crew 2 this Friday as a part of their 10th anniversary celebrations. Can you believe that?! That studio has been going for 10 years!!

Anyway, this look at the game will be one that many will be waiting for as there's not been much out there since the E3 showings back in the summer. Here's hoping they've been taking note of what has been said about the previous game and also seeing the response to what has been shown of the new one, so far.

https://twitch.tv/thecrewgame
    Last edited by Diablo; 2 weeks ago at 02:06 AM. Reason: forgot how to spell it seems
    I'm a bit mental.

2. Ryzza5 is offline .

TDU1 arrived on PC in 2007, seems a tad odd how quickly they moved on from Eden.

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Well it's normal for a team to be downsized after the main project is complete so maybe it was as simple as that. I doubt back then the cogs were in motion for TDU2 and they left because they didn't like what was to come... then again, you never know!
    I'm a bit mental.

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

This is live now!

Twitch

Umm... technical difficulties have resulted in it being postponed.
    I'm a bit mental.

Search Tags

the crew
the crew 2
the crew 2 stream
the crew 2 twitch