1. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

Default Loek's GT Sport Pictures

Hello,

I bought GT Sport. And although I couldn't get to my likes with the racing just yet, the photomode is incredible. And you all know what that means

Kicking off with a MiTo in the city of Paris.

Picadilly Circus, where I've been IRL

Although idk where or how to get cars in Venice, this looks nice.

TTS is mean

Income a large bunch of LC 500 shots. It's a really nice car, and I only halfway realised I could buy new cars to photograph. But hey.

In Norway.

Parked in a town.

Not too sure about this one tbh.

White desert ish things.

Parked in Hong Kong

Parked in some Japanese abandoned building.

Hmeh again.

Berlin, this very square I've been to IRL.

Some museum in Tokyo...

London!

And another one in Paris.

Venice again...

Golden Gate Bridge...

Parking on a pass in the Alps.

Driving in the LA Harbor.

That's it for now, I'm sure there will be more soon.

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

If there is one series that is king for Photo mode it is Gran Turismo. Helped along of course because Kaz himself enjoys this aspect. And as impressive as Scapes are, I still prefer a typical shot to the manufactured type that can be done in GT Sport with this mode. Doesn't take away from the awesome images that can be created with it as you have shown.

Excited to see what you post in future.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

@Diablo thanks!

You're right, the Scapes mode is partially a bit of clever thinking; doesn't remove the fact there are some top notch car models which can make for some beautiful shots. It's why I can't decide between FM or GT atm, Forza is still beautiful and has the better car list, but GT's graphics are something very different.

Anyway, some more shots. (spoiler: lots of em)

Most of these (like this one) are basically experiments with placement, focus, car functions and small little details.

TTS in London.

Two GT3 cars on a Nurburgring spot.

Bit of experimenting with car movements.

Same here. The Atenza is not placed perfectly, but it shows the possibilities.

Like toy cars

These cars are oddly comparable if you ask me.

The AMG GT, while being slightly outdated, is the GT cover car, so I thought I'd use that opportunity to make some posing shots.

Same picture, different facing car.

Golden Gate...

Some city driving of the 208. I was intending to only include the 208, but that Toyota is so cute! Totally out of place considering we Europeans don't get it, but it's still cute.

Already posted this but my God this turned out so well.

And this too. Damnit GT! Doing the Porsche carrying the GT name justice.

In Brooklyn.

There's that cute little Toyota S-FR again. This time on a multi-story in Malaysia. Wanted to include the Petronas Towers but sadly, I wasn't able to.

A more Japanese scene.

A somewhat random, if not good shot of the VW Golf.

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

4. carlos_69 is offline OMG EVO

Dude stop. that toyota shot on the snow looks so life like.

By Jeremy Clarkson:
    A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
    Uplay: PTdumptruck

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

That first in-motion front-facing Mercedes-AMG GT shot is an absolute beauty, and those first two lone Porsche images are amazing too. Many of those images could be print ads for sure.
    I'm a bit mental.

6. grandstand is offline Just a Skidmark

I've never found the AMG GT to be a good looking car but somehow your pics are changing that view.

And tell the truth, this is a real shot that you've stuck a GT logo on, right?

7. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

@carlos_69: thanks, that turned out fine indeed haha.
    @Diablo: thanks! GT makes up for some nice images indeed...
    @grandstand: damn, exposed :P

Idk, I've always liked the AMG GT but it's depicted nicely in GT, indeed.