1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Question Films that should have ended before they actually did?

What films have you watched that you wish ended earlier than they did? You probably don't even notice it should have been this way until after it's finished, but it's there, and now when you watch it again later you tend to either wish the ending would happen at the point, or you go one further and make it end there and then by changing channel or switching off.

Now obviously this is possibly going to throw up some spoilers so please mention the film and then put the point of the ending you would do in a SPOILER tag. (the icon with the eye and a red X or use [SPOILER]The text to hide in here![/SPOILER])

There are more films I will mention when (if?) others share theirs too but I will start off with a film I only watched recently:

Ender's Game
    I'm a bit mental.

2. Ryzza5 is offline .

Every film that doesn't have outtakes in-between the credits

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    Every film that doesn't have outtakes in-between the credits
    I'm stupid, you need to explain this one to me.
    I'm a bit mental.

4. Ryzza5 is offline .

Nah I'm being silly, I was referring to this kind of thing

Toy Story 2 - End Credits With Outtakes - YouTube

Or a more serious scene that comes after the credits hinting at a sequel. Without that then most don't go watching the credits (unless you happen to be in them)

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I reckon most of those extra scenes get seen by people watching at home anyway. A quick internet search will tell you if you missed anything too. Not much mystery any more.
    I'm a bit mental.

6. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

10 Cloverfield Lane

#LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

7. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Need For Speed movie. It should have ended before it even started.

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Yikes! Is it really that bad?
    I'm a bit mental.

9. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Yikes! Is it really that bad?
    Haven't you seen it yet?

Go watch it, and then you tell your thoughts about it.

10. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

It's not as bad as she's putting out to be, I mean it's not exactly amazing but it wasnt too bad.

11. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

Its miles better than the first two Fast & Furious films. I went in with low expectations and came out much, much better than expected.

Talking of, that takes us back on topic...Fast & Furious films should have ended at number 5. Why?
    The ending was perfect to end them all there...

Does this need a spoiler tag? I mean there is another 3 follow up films and more incoming?
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

12. Ryzza5 is offline .

I enjoyed the NFS movie. It may not have befitted the title, but come to think about it I haven't enjoyed an NFS game in ages. The latest Payback one (free trial) still has awful handling similar to Most Wanted 2012 and Rivals.

13. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

Fight club, last scene was questionable imo, plus it is pretty different compared to the book.

14. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Quote Originally Posted by calster17 »
    Its miles better than the first two Fast & Furious films. I went in with low expectations and came out much, much better than expected.

Talking of, that takes us back on topic...Fast & Furious films should have ended at number 5.
    NFS Movie was better than last 3 FnF movies combined, and FnF should have ended at third or fourth at best fifth was already pushing it and the next ones are just outright ridiculous.

15. carlos_69 is offline OMG EVO

I have to agree with Calster and robik. the FnF movies should just stop with the 5th maybe the 6th.

Another film is the Shrek. Should stop after the 2nd

By Jeremy Clarkson:
    A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
    Uplay: PTdumptruck

Search Tags

earlier endings
film endings