1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Exclamation The Last of Us Part II - PGW 2017 Trailer (NSFW!)

During the PlayStation conference at this year's Paris Game Week we were treated right at the end to the latest trailer for The Last of Us Part II. (be warned that it is fairly brutal in its content)

I have to admit that while watching it I was unsure as to whether it was live action or not, but after a few minutes it eventually became clear that this was in fact a game. However, that didn't take away from the beautifully shot sequence and in fact made it even more impressive to view.

NSFW Reason
    I'm a bit mental.

2. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

uh. had a brief staredown with my wallet

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

It's not out until 2019 so plenty of time to stare. The footage was confirmed to be from the PS4 Pro too.
    I'm a bit mental.

Search Tags

paris game week
pgw 2017
playstation conference
the last of us part ii