1. tduck is offline Duck Tales!

Default Need for Speed Payback Car List Released - Screw You Ferrari, We Got Volvo!

With less than two weeks to go until Need for Speed Payback drops Ghost Games have released the car list, and rather unexpectedly there is no sign of Ferrari on it.

Stereotypical NFS fans will not be as bothered about this compared to the lack of Toyota, however it will still be a sore point for a number of...

Read more on this...

2. Ryzza5 is offline .

Ferrari have history in not wanting their cars in police chases (i.e. NFS 3, 4). That said I think they were ok with Hot Pursuit 2 (2001) and a few other recent NFS games (but not Most Wanted 2005). You could at least be chased in your Ferrari in TDU

3. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    ... "chased" in your Ferrari in TDU....
    TDU Police never was a challenge. Police never really chased for real. hahaha

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Can't argue with that.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

TDU police was just extremely annoying

6. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by mau92 »
    TDU police was just extremely annoying
    In Hardcore mode you don't have to deal with them anyways.

7. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Oh no we lost 2 cars they put in previous game only because they had bodykits, what a shame.

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Ferrari has been getting some new younger fans because of Liberty Walk kits and such.
    I'm a bit mental.