1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Cool GTA Online is 4 Years Old - Rockstar giving $400K to players who log in

The love it or hate it GTA Online reaches - in active video game terms - the good old age of 4 this month and to celebrate this achievement Rockstar will be giving a generous $400,000 of in-game cash to players who log in from yesterday through to November 6th. And as this also falls at the same time as Halloween, the game will have plenty of spooky cosmetic extras to kit your character(s) out with, along with a new vehicle, adversary mode, bonuses and lots of discounts to take advantage of!

Note: These don't all have the same times of availability, therefore check you get what you want before time runs out.

This game just keeps on giving!
    To celebrate four years of Southern San Andreas mayhem, we're offering up a few treats to any and all players who log in to GTA Online at any point through November 6th. Anyone who plays during the period will receive a GTA$400,000 award that will be deposited in their Maze Bank account between November 6th and 13th.
    http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...00K-Giveaway-a
    I'm a bit mental.

2. TimBud is offline brmm

cool.
    It's been a few days since I logged on

Search Tags

gta online
gta online anniversary
gta online free money
rockstar games