1. sti228 is offline Sim Racer

Lightbulb Motivation Videos

Hello. We don't have topic like this so hope this will be helpful for people who need some motivation to do something

Last edited by sti228; 24/10/17 at 17:52 PM.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

My go to video when I need a kick is Eminem - Lose Yourself.

Another technique I do sometimes is just seek out 'inspiration music' videos on YouTube. Some are very hit and miss but at times there's those ones that just work as perfect background music while you do work. You don't realise it's helping until you return to your usual soundtrack, then you can feel that you're not concentrating as well as you did before.
    I'm a bit mental.