1. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Default Thinking about getting a wheel

So recently I felt like getting a wheel and i just wanted to ask you guys what do you guys think, Im mostly deciding between these two:

Logitech G29

Or Thrustmaster T300RS GT Edition

As of now Im more steering towards the Thrustmaster, mostly because you can combine it with different modules, plus changeable rim.

But Im open for suggestions if you want to suggest other choices I'll check them out for sure, and if you had experience with any of these two, Id like to know your opinios on how they feel, thanks in advance!

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

If money isn't an issue then the Thrustmaster does seem to be the better option from impressions that you can find around the web. Be good to hear from those who have used and use them though.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Well theyre both priced quite closely, and money isnt really an issue i was thinking about a Fanatec even, but theyre not available in Poland as far as ive looked :/

But then again I'm no sim pro so, dont think I need that expensive wheel for now.

4. TDUFREAK500 is online now Rotary <3

Yeah from what I have heard the T300RS is a better wheel than the Logitech products.

Flick
    r

Facebook
    My Website

Most professional photographers spend all our days in a
    seemingly lifelong pursuit for the perfect image. Personally,
    I know I’ll never shoot a “perfect image”
    - Larry Chen

5. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

go with thrustmaster, much better ffb engine overall, also g29 is literally the same as g27, it has aged a lot.

6. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Yeah thats what I thuoght as well, probably gonna order today along with wheel stand pro. Thanks for the feedback guys!