Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

That's near nighttime mate, it's easy to hide stuff when it's not being seen.
    I'm a bit mental.

2. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

I'll take a daytime one then

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Sounds good. It's always best to compare like for like.
    I'm a bit mental.

4. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

To be fair, no-one said it looks bad. It just might look worse than previous Forzas. Because they had to remove those details.

5. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

As Diablo said, it's easy to make a game look bad. As it is quite difficult to make a bad game look good. Check the screenshot thread I made Robik think my pics were FM7 when they were AC, not that AC is bad looking, but it's not the best looking either.
    I'm with hassan, most of the time you are not stopped to see how patchy the grass is, most of the time it just rushes by, although I understand it's nice to see it when you are taking a screenshot or something similar.

6. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

the game is actually alright now that I get to play it even after my refund
    It now makes sense as a free 2 play game, I like the slower progression. I always thought forza needed that. Career mode is pretty much the same though, no improvements there same with multiplayer lobbies, in fact if anything it's a downgrade from fh3 where you could customize the events. I really hate the fact that I have to race in SUVs and trucks in order to progress.
    As for the graphics, they are definitely a downgrade, it's more apparent in 4k, all of the textures are blatantly resized, details have been removed and still has the same problem of cars having too much detail and rest of the world having non. I guess they should've worked on that instead of adding fireworks into circuits that everyone hates. The prize crates/mods situation is pretty ugly, but then again I can't complain since the game was free for me.
    But those are the only things that annoy me, I'd say this game is noooooooooooooooooooooooo way worth $60, since it is just an fm6 expansion pack. I guess the ball don't lie

--- Post Updated ---

Same metal flake semi-gloss Brass in the past 3 Forzas - Album on Imgur

I didn't think the downgrade went onto the shaders and environment mapping. Holy cow
    Last edited by Ozzmcom; 10/10/17 at 06:19 AM.

7. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

Btw i found out the Ferrari F40 looks really bad in FM7

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I do like seeing those illusion vans driving about.
    I'm a bit mental.

9. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzmcom »

--- Post Updated ---

Same metal flake semi-gloss Brass in the past 3 Forzas - Album on Imgur

I didn't think the downgrade went onto the shaders and environment mapping. Holy cow
    That's also quite something... Most people won't notice aswell, because 90% of people who play Forza ends up painting their cars in gloss colors anyways. But it's quite sad, the paint in Forza 6 was something i really liked when i played. How metallic you could make a color to be.

Another thing i've read about in Forza forums is the fact that drivatar vehicles are always in matte colors, so they don't have reflections.

10. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

Quote Originally Posted by Milli »

Another thing i've read about in Forza forums is the fact that drivatar vehicles are always in matte colors, so they don't have reflections.
    there is also a problem with carbon fiber paint. In photomode you can see the weaving but in game it is not rendered.

11. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Haven't had those issues

12. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

Quote Originally Posted by hassan1995 »
    Haven't had those issues
    it has been around forever :

13. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Also, Forza 7 doesn't have draft. Noticed this in a Nascar video.

14. carlos_69 is offline OMG EVO

Damn those bugs made me laugh really hard

By Jeremy Clarkson:
    A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
    Uplay: PTdumptruck

15. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

You can see the draft working in the video...

16. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by hassan1995 »
    You can see the draft working in the video...
    Bump drafting makes no effect what so ever. Look at the car speed, not if he is overtaking or not. The car accelerates at same rate while "drafting" or not. I'd suggest you guys to try it in the Forza 7 League that Devin is organizing.

17. Paladin Skylark is offline Stark

Is forza 7 worse than previous forzas?
    Nope.

What you, Forza players, have to say about it? Am i nuts to be a bit annoyed by this?
    Yes you're nuts. You haven't even played the game.

/endthread
    PSN: Sky_Gam // XBLA: SkylarkGaming // Steam: Paladin Skylark

18. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin Skylark »
    Yes you're nuts. You haven't even played the game.
    This argument is so old... And so non-sense.

19. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

It makes sense in this case... it's easy searching the internet for bugs and errors but I've actually been playing the game and the only "errors" I've seen were deliberatly found. Sure it's not good that a game has errors but exploiting them from the sideline is odd, if you had actually played the game you would know those little errors can't bother anyone when you're doing what FM7 is about: racing.

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

20. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by Loek »
    It makes sense in this case... it's easy searching the internet for bugs and errors but I've actually been playing the game and the only "errors" I've seen were deliberatly found. Sure it's not good that a game has errors but exploiting them from the sideline is odd, if you had actually played the game you would know those little errors can't bother anyone when you're doing what FM7 is about: racing.
    Now, allow me to disagree. To me, in racing, you actually need to change your tires to rain compound when it starts to rain. And back it to dry, once the rain is done. That has a big role on a racing matter. And anyone who actually played on a competition level above offline races against AI knows that. Specially on games that have dynamic weather.

Second, a game today is more than just racing, if you only cared about racing, why are you playing Forza at all? If racing is the only thing that matters for you in a racing game, i'd suggest to get iRacing, rFactor or Assetto Corsa.

Third, there are countless negative reviews about this game, also a lot of complains about it's own fanbase, which Turn 10 themselves recognized it.

And forth, there are countless reviews about the game, which i have watched, if you really think that playing the game would completelly change what someone thinks about a game, you're completelly wrong. I had an opinion about Forza 6 before play it, and it remained the same after i played it. (Actually, it got worse for Forza 6 after i played it, but that's other subject)

But, again, to focus the argument back to it's topic, this thread is not about Forza being a bad game, it's about it being worse than Forza 6. Many problems that Forza 7 do have, which you don't need to look much deep to find, were unexistent in Forza 6. If you could name, exactly where Forza 7 is better than Forza 6, please do so. Other than having dynamic weather, i can't see where it is.

Edit: And on a more personal level about the bugs. The bugs themselves are not what the major problem, the major problem is the lack of care. Those mistakes shown in the videos are simple things, that could be easily fixed in less than 5 minutes, and yet they seem to not care at all. And i think that's really wrong thing to do, if you're a developer as huge as Turn 10.
    Last edited by Milli; 11/10/17 at 02:07 AM.

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last