1. tduck is offline Duck Tales!

Default Win Mantis Burn Racing And Its Elite Class DLC For PC In Our Giveaway! [WINNER: RacerBest]

Thanks to the good people at UK-based indie developer VooFoo Studios and the universal cosmic luck in being picked as 1 of 2 winners in their recent twitter contest, we have a Steam code of their awesome top-down racer Mantis Burn Racing and its Elite Class DLC to give away!

If you follow us on our crewed account then...

Read more on this...

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I was contemplating opening this up to twitter and Facebook too but I thought it would be nice to keep it for those of you who are an active part of our community. (any newbies who post are most welcome too!)

Good luck!
    I'm a bit mental.

3. RacerBest is offline Just a Skidmark

I want to feel the Mantis Burn Racing

4. Ryzza5 is offline .

I want to feel the Mantis Burn Racing

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Tossed a coin and @RacerBest won with Heads. Congrats!

Will send you a PM with the codes later today.

UPDATE: PM sent.
    Last edited by Diablo; 3 weeks ago at 12:46 PM. Reason: message sent
    I'm a bit mental.