Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Really nice latest addition there. What's with the reduced size that's come about, this isn't -- *checks calendar* -- 2007.
    I'm a bit mental.

2. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

@Diablo for some reason my Xbox gallery can't host FM7 shots so I basically download the thumbnails which are significantly smaller. Idk how to fix that!

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Damn that must be annoying for someone who likes to take a ton of in-game pics. Have you looked to see if there is anything mentioned about it on the official forums at all?
    I'm a bit mental.

4. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

@Diablo idk why but the latest FM7 update seems to have fixed the gallery issue. Right on time for some Giulia Quadrifogliolioliogli shots

The Ferrari engine...

The nice interior

What a beauty isn't it?

On a track it drives amazing, and the sound is even nicer.

Yup, I like this car a lot.

Also, slidezzz

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

5. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

Played some more FM7 too

I still like the Quadrifoglioglio.

Putting the panorama in Mount Panorama. (ironic considering you can't see any view )

P1 GTR stays awesome.

Another GTR, this time a Nissan LM.

The RSR.

Although close to useless in FM7, I like the new Cayenne.

Page 2 of 2 First 12