1. tduck is offline Duck Tales!

Default Forza Motorsport 7 Has Gone Gold, Demo Coming Sep 19th

Turn 10 have announced that Forza Motorsport 7 has gone gold, and that a demo will be available for Xbox One and PC on September 19th. We are also treated to a look at the official commercial for the next in the highly-popular racing series.

'Musical Cars' is a fun advert which takes on the typical musical chairs theme...

Read more on this...

2. Ryzza5 is offline .

I know they've been showing off the new middle eastern track, but does anyone know if there are any other new tracks\locations in this game that haven't been in Forza before? If that is the only addition, I find that a bit lame to be honest. I'm not playing anything enough to worry about a day one purchase, but I can see myself getting this one day for PC.

3. grandstand is offline Just a Skidmark

Forza demos are usually pretty solid and are only done to make the wait for the game that bit more tolerable imo.

The advert was fun, even if I did find myself wondering whether we are supposed to know who these people are? As for the choice, well I would be running straight for that Huayra.

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Don't think the demo has gone up yet (not seeing it on the store) but this video will give you an idea and also a time to beat.

I'm a bit mental.

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Demo out at 10AM PDT / 5PM GMT

I'm a bit mental.

6. hassan1995 is offline ( _)( _)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

The hype is real.

7. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

I want to try the demo, but I have to update stupid Win 10

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

How are you guys finding this? I have seen a few saying they're not too fond of the handling, and I am not talking about those who haven't realised you can disable the assists.
    I'm a bit mental.

9. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Yeah handling seems weird the GT2RS turns like a oil tanker, which obviously isnt right its a 911, but what bugs me the most is the wobbly chase camera its awful.

Literally can't stand it for more than 30 seconds without feeling nauseous.

10. hassan1995 is offline ( _)( _)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

You can turn the camera shake off, did that immediately. The gt2rs is a odd one quite the boat at slow speed, but the truck and gtr was fun to drive.

11. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Oh really you can? I must be blind then... Yeah the GTR was fun ad the graphics are amazing thats for sure

12. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

just had an hour long session with the demo, the overall game looks good and fun but there are several issues,
    first of all the FFB almost hasnt improved at all over apex and fh3. You still get a dead wheel as you're going 200 mph, Ive checked my monitor and there is absolutely 0 input as you're going straight. The physics are better though much less forgiving, you actually have to work which is nice.
    The dynamic weather is going to be a massive issue since they'll almost certainly going to shove it down your throat with every chance they get just like horizon games. I dont understand this recent trend with the racing games where they include weather system but it only goes to one extreme where in real world the race would be cancelled. I'll have to wait for the career mode to really say this isnt a fm6 expansion pack.