1. tduck is offline Duck Tales!

Default No Toyota Production Cars In Need for Speed Payback

Toyota is not going to be in Need for Speed Payback!

In a trend that started with the confirmation that the maker's production cars would not be in Forza Motorsport 7, we now know, thanks to a Ghost Games representative on reddit, that it will be the same for Payback too.
    We know the subject of Toyota is on...

Read more on this...

2. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Apparently some people asked Toyota on why they are doing this, and their reply was: "Ask Microsoft"

3. Kelvjy is offline _________________________

Strange that their race cars are fair game but production cars are not. Could it be that Toyota doesn't like that none of the games want to license their latest models ?

Maybe they are asking silly money for their cars (like Lamborghini with AC)

I like how a lot of people were just saying that Turn10 did it because they don't have a Porsche DLC pack now so they took Toyota for a DLC pack later

4. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Why would Microsoft take out toyota in their flagship game, pretty sure toyota are talking out of their arse with this.

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Milli »
    Apparently some people asked Toyota on why they are doing this, and their reply was: "Ask Microsoft"

That would be worth thinking about if it was only Forza 7 missing out but it's not. It doesn't make any sense why EA's multi-platform game would be punished by something Microsoft did. Where's the source of these questions being asked of Toyota?
    I'm a bit mental.

6. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    That would be worth thinking about if it was only Forza 7 missing out but it's not. It doesn't make any sense why EA's multi-platform game would be punished by something Microsoft did. Where's the source of these questions being asked of Toyota?
    Toyota apparently also spoke on Twitter about being on WRC7, Project Cars 2 and GT Sport. So, doesn't seem to be exclusive license either.

And i saw that on this post at GT Planet.

7. hassan1995 is offline ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Yeah but WRC 7 and project cars are both coming on the Xbox so I still don't see why Microsoft would to that to their contender.

8. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Neither do i. I just said what i saw.

9. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Okay, thanks Milli. Just good to see the sources for obvious reasons. As has been pointed out a few times, even Project CARS 2 doesn't have a very good Toyota representation in it.
    I'm a bit mental.