1. tduck is offline Duck Tales!

Default Gran Turismo Sport Limited Edition PlayStation 4 Bundle Announced

The Gran Turismo series is well-known for being a system seller for PlayStation systems, and so just like the special console bundles that have come before, a new Gran Turismo Sport PlayStation 4 bundle has been announced to coincide with the first foray of the Polyphony Digital series on the near 4-year-old! console when it lands from October 18th. (man...

Read more on this...

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

That is a nice looking console I have to say. Strange they haven't done a PS4 Pro version as you would think they would want to push that system as being the system to play GT Sport on.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Ryzza5 is offline .

Very well-written article there, D. I agree that the biggest of fans can't get an ultimate bundle with the best version of the console and game.

4. grandstand is offline Just a Skidmark

That does look good. The controller kind of seems unfinished until you see the whole thing and that there is black on the reverse.