Topic:

hitchhikers.

1. Steve [MERCEDES] is offline KBIC

Default hitchhikers.

i cant stand the hitchhiker mitions. they are like, impossible.

can anyone give me advice on how to do them?? oh and what do you get from them after you win?? and i like to do everything on perfect so i get the most out of everything.

2. ThorpaaayUK is offline Steer with the rear

Default Re: hitchhikers.

Dont worry about getting them perfect, all you get is clothes tokens, and you can do them as many times as you want. If you are struggling meeting the time limit, use the fastest car permitted that you can control. If you are losing on driving points, drive more carefully. You can usually finished with 30+ seconds to spare driving carefully at a good speed.

3. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Take a nice, easy, controllable car (F430 for example) and just relax. Just don't rush if for gamerpoints and you should be fine
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

4. Steve [MERCEDES] is offline KBIC

oo ok i thought you actually got money or something, thats why i wanted to make them perfect...

thanks everyone.

5. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by Steve [MERCEDES] »
    thanks everyone.
    Thats what +1 rep is there for
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Key thing to remember is that at 60mph a mile takes a minute so go at a steady pace and only do serious speed when you can but don't go nuts. If you have to 12 miles in 8mins then average 100mph and you'll do it easy. Honestly that is the easiest method to do these.

Also with about 2 miles to go cruise at about 90mph and watch for traffic at all times, slow at hills, slow at junctions etc and try not to stay behind the traffic unless you're on a hill.

I did 17 of these in one night using an ME 412, those 200mph blasts when I could meant I completed most with about 90secs to 2mins to spare !
    I'm a bit mental.

7. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

is there a way to turn the voices off? the 'well, your car was ugly anyways' comments drive me insane. when the guys say 'smart i buckled up, huh?' i think 'no, i would prefer it that you smashed your skull open when i crash.'

another thing is the fact they are okay when it comes to flying through the air then landing at 180mph, then grinding the side of your car off on a wall, but when it comes to going on the grass at 4mph...

TDU2 should have much less wooden voice acting. i want to practically smell the crap in these guy's pants when you wipeout a truck at 120mph.
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

8. Steve [MERCEDES] is offline KBIC

haha i know what u mean.

all the people have the same voices, except theres 1 voice for all the girls, and 1 voice for all the guys. lol

and they should have different hair styles for the girls cause they are all either bald or have like, next to nothing hair. lol

9. ThorpaaayUK is offline Steer with the rear

I like it when you hear them talking down to you with some of the phrases used earlier, and then look across in in-car view to see them giving you a cheeky smurk. Id be like, "get the hell outta my car mofo".

10. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

Yea some of the comments are annoying but get use to them after a while, just got at a steady pace and only over take when the coast is clear, otherwise your going to end up in a car pile up lol

11. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

The surfer dudes are the best, they made me laugh so much. "Woah!! I'm like a whole week early !" was one reply after I made it with 2mins to spare.
    I'm a bit mental.

12. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

Its more funny test driving a car, you look over at the chick in your car, see looks back at you with a little smile, classic. They all look the same too whats up with that

13. Steve [MERCEDES] is offline KBIC

yea its kinda creepy how pretty much all the girls look the same...

some even look man-ish? lol

like i said, its the bald and next to no hair that does it.

14. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

test drive the CLK GTR (new DLC) and look backwards in incar view during the Test Drive, you will see that they have no brain LOL
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

15. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

Its just empty, no one home up there lol