1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Smile GoG.com Pinata - Pay $3 and get a mystery game priced from $5.99 - $44.99

Those bastions of good PC downloads and The Witcher series of games are dipping their toes into the Lootbox craze with their own rendition called PIÑATA MADNESS. Pay $3 or the equivalent in your currency and you will receive a pinata containing a mystery game that could be anything from a little-known title to a more recent release.

Piñata hub

If anything it has got people playing games they never would and also opened the eyes of others to a bunch of fun indie offerings.

What is a Piñata?
    In short: every Piñata costs $3 (or your local equivalent) and gets you a mystery game with a base price between $5.99 and $44.99
    That should be enough to get you started! Read on to learn more about Piñatas and how the sale works.

Why buy a Piñata?
    Just like real-life Piñatas, every single one brings you joy, surprise, and reward.
    Unlike real-life Piñatas, ours drop really good games instead of candy – games like Pillars of Eternity, Shadow Warrior 2, Heroes of Might and Magic 5, Victor Vran, Saints Row 4 and more!

With each Piñata, you can get exceptional deals on some of our favorite hand-picked titles. It's a great way to broaden your horizons and try something you otherwise wouldn't, knowing you're always getting a good deal.

When does Piñata Madness sale end?
    The 2017 Piñata Madness sale will last until August 21, 2017, 9:59 PM UTC.

What can I get in my Piñata?
    You are guaranteed a game worth anywhere between $5.99 and $44.99.

Piñatas are randomly drawn from a pool of hand-picked games, each a full and standalone title – that means no DLC, soundtracks, or other non-game content.

Read More in the FAQ
    I'm a bit mental.

Search Tags

gog pinata
gog promo
gog.com