1. tduck is offline Duck Tales!

Default Hoonigan Car Pack Revealed For Forza Horizon 3 & Forza Motorsport 7

A new car pack for Forza Horizon 3 has been revealed for August. The 'Hoonigan Car Pack' will arrive next week on the 15th and sees the partnership between Forza and the so-called "motorsport lifestyle" brand continue beyond that of the Blizzard Mountain expansion at the end of last year.

For those devoted fans of the Forza series of...

Read more on this...

2. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Really? Didnt we had enough of the "Hero" cars in NFS 2015? The car packs for FH3 overall been pretty bad if you ask me, I guess i shouldn't be surprised...

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

3. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

Quote Originally Posted by RobikV3 »
    Really? Didnt we had enough of the "Hero" cars in NFS 2015? The car packs for FH3 overall been pretty bad if you ask me, I guess i shouldn't be surprised...
    For me personally, the last pack was the only one that was really bad. The rest may not be brilliant as a pack, but it featured some really nice cars. Without packs we wouldn't have the AMG GTR, M2, V60 Polestar, XE-S, Bentayga to name a few.

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

The packs from what I have seen have brought some cool lesser-known cars with them. I can remember two not being quite my thing, but overall they've been pretty good imo.
    I'm a bit mental.