Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. TDUZoqqer is offline Car Aficianado

Pulling out Toyota means pulling out Lexus, like stated before. Too bad, an LC500 would be really cool. I'm not the one who's gonna miss Toyota, but Lexus is quite a loss IMO.

2. RobikV3 is online now RB26DETT

I was gonna say that it doesnt necessarily means no Lexus, I mean there were no VWs in FH1 but that didn't exclude Lambo, Audi and Bugatti all of which are part of VW.

But since theres been no sign of Lexus, I guess theyre out, Im gonna miss that howling V10 from the LFA

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

3. hassan1995 is offline ( _)( _)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Oh well, at least we have the carrera.

4. RobikV3 is online now RB26DETT

Yeah at least, well im only gonna miss that one car so not that much of a deal for Me

I cant wait to try the game tomorrow, if its good then im mostly liekly waiting for bundle with Xbox One X and getting that.

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

5. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

Quote Originally Posted by grandstand »
    I just don't see how this can be of any real benefit to them.
    Toyota Expansion for €20 early next year featuring your favorite Toyota's like Supra, GT86, and Lexus LFA, RCF etc which certainly have never been in a Forza game before.

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

Page 3 of 3 First 123