Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Default GT5: Ferrari F1 2007 Screens and Modelling

All I can say is WOW, I really cannot wait for this game, everything I see is making me want it more. I just need to restrain myself from buying a PS3 and Prologue. More pics here.

2. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Wow that looks impressive, as i've said so many times, this is going to make me buy a PS3.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

3. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Amazing! the top one looks very very real. I hope the actual F1 games look this good!
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

4. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    Amazing! the top one looks very very real. I hope the actual F1 games look this good!
    look at the link there is even more of the F1 ferrari then if you do a search some of the pics that will come up for gt5 you wont believe. done it for you http://threespeech.com/blog/index.php?s=gran+turismo+5

5. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Now only if the driving would be good... I've seen lots of videos but the driving just sucks again, like GT4.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Mb physics have improved greatly mate, there's Normal mode and Pro mode and Pro mode is more fun, search youtube for Lexus IS-F GT5 and just watch.

Note: I don't think you can embed the higher res versions.

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.

Click for higher quality version: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_AOH9u7gwvo&fmt=18
    I'm a bit mental.

7. AdamFraser is offline Airtime

Hmm... saw an advert last night for PS3 and prologue for 290... I shouldnt but christ i'm tempted!!
    Last edited by AdamFraser; 25/03/08 at 20:00 PM.

8. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

WOW! Now that is attention to detail. Things like this will probably make me end up buying a PS3

9. Mb

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Mb physics have improved greatly mate, there's Normal mode and Pro mode and Pro mode is more fun, search youtube for Lexus IS-F GT5 and just watch.

Click for higher quality version: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_AOH9u7gwvo&fmt=18
    Look at it understeer! Not even our mondeo understeers so much.
    And the tire nois is irritating! Everytime you touch the wheel it goes PIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP...
    Also, auto gearbox ftw! The drivers hands never go off the wheel to change gears, not even slight movement to the paddles.
    The pro mode looks like turning of STM, ABS and TCS to me.
    And the car noise sucks again
    Ok, physics have improved, now you go 120mph you don't have the feeling you do 30mph no-more, now it looks like 60!
    No way i'm ever going to buy this

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

10. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

That's the demo, but it shows the pro physics at an early stage.
    I'm a bit mental.

11. Mb

If it get's better, it will still be beaten easily by Forza 3.

12. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Oh god no, I get enough of you guys at Forzacentral!
    I'm a bit mental.

13. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Well now Forza 3 has been mentioned I will say that GT 6 is going to have damage. I read it somewhere and Polyphony has said that they want to get it spot on before they implement it. Its too late for GT5 to have and theres strong rumours that GT6 will have it.

14. iBilo is offline ;)

I will be buying a PS3 if this carries on..

15. Mb

Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    Well now Forza 3 has been mentioned I will say that GT 6 is going to have damage. I read it somewhere and Polyphony has said that they want to get it spot on before they implement it. Its too late for GT5 to have and theres strong rumours that GT6 will have it.
    Yeah, but guess what else Forza 4 will have then :P

16. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Damn this game is looking good I won't be buying prologue but when the full game comes out im defiantly getting it.

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

17. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »

When I was at the car show you were able to drive the IS-F in GT prologue in a race cockpit. It was really fun. And of course out off the people there I was the only one to finish with a time under 2 min. on fuji GP. in first place. I call that an accomplishment. Srry that I have no pic, was there on my own. I should go back to do it again for proof.

18. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mb »
    If it get's better, it will still be beaten easily by Forza 3.
    Forget forza. With 360 you can't even use a proper wheel. So whats the point if you are just gonna use a controller and not get a better experience. I think the 360 wheel is rubbish.

19. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

The PAL version has been updated to allow actual disabling of ABS and wheels lock up as expected as well as the addition of 35 online events. Those of you getting this are going to have a lot of fun especially if you have a wheel !
    I'm a bit mental.

20. Nige is offline Buy American ....

I demand to know why Forza hasn't got Kimi's winning car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on Microsoft get to work you just know most people only have the 360 just because it was out before the PS3 and people think you are the bad guys but really you are the good guys I expect to see masses of downloads to make Forza 2 much better within the next year .

On another note how cool is that, that you can drive Kimi's winning car, I gotta give 'the bad guys (Sony)' kudo's for that .
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last