1. tduck is offline Duck Tales!

Default Need for Speed Payback: Derelicts, Performance Tuning, Vanity Customisation, Warehouse Storage...

Ghost Games have published multiple posts on the official Need for Speed blog giving players the lowdown on what can be found, built, tweaked and done in the game when it releases this coming November.

With the two-year development time provided, Ghost have taken the functions and features of 2015's Need for Speed game and added a whole lot...

Read more on this...

2. Ryzza5 is offline .

Was I supposed to get an ad in that article?

Also it must be lonely up there in your thirties mate, even I struggled with some of those references.

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    Also it must be lonely up there in your thirties mate, even I struggled with some of those references.
    Haha, what ones did you stuggle with

And you've probably have been away from the site long enough and beeen set as a not logged in visitor.
    I'm a bit mental.

4. Rassva is offline Lannister

Remember, no hyping and no preordering

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

The customisation is damn impressive though. Unfortunately that is the #1 thing for a lot of the fanbase which makes it unwanted to the rest. Although you do see a large amount of comments in regards to the want for better handling so maybe the message will get through.
    I'm a bit mental.

6. carlos_69 is offline OMG EVO

The customization looks impressive i must say but if it is anything like the previous one where you changed the exhaust on the volvo 240 and you could still see the original back box and pipeing i mean c'mon.

By Jeremy Clarkson:
    A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
    Uplay: PTdumptruck

7. hassan1995 is offline ( _)( _)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

The game in itself looks impressive, loving the fact you have to drive to different dealership and tuning shops l may just fall into the day one purchase trap.

8. RobikV3 is online now RB26DETT

Yeah the customisation is really good, for 5 cars... Rest will probably get mostly bodykits and maybe 2-3 bumpers like in NFS 15, because you know thats trending right now

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

9. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Missed this one that talks about the classes of the cars in the game. Standard stuff really.

Car Classes - Need for Speed Payback
    I'm a bit mental.

10. Loz
    Loz is offline Papi wa Harpy!

Hopfully it drives better than NFS2015 which was the least fun i've ever had with a driving game, everything else looks great.
    Loz Shots - FM6 | FH3 | FM7

11. RobikV3 is online now RB26DETT

Im actually surprised they havent recooked the MW M3 GTR again would be hilarious if they did
    Last edited by RobikV3; 17/08/17 at 09:07 AM.

12. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Don't mind icons showing up or being able to be recreated. It's part of the legacy, why shouldn't it be celebrated.
    I'm a bit mental.

13. RobikV3 is online now RB26DETT

Recreating yes but bringing it back as a selling point in game which it has no relation to its roots is just blatant cash grab in my opinion