1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Cool Download and play the beginning of HITMAN for free on PS4, PC and Xbox One

The official social media of the game has announced that the beginning of the HITMAN game can be played for free on PS4, PC (Steam) and Xbox One. It's available for the PS4 and Xbox One right now and should be up on Steam in the next few hours.
    "I'm proud to announce that our first hello as an independent studio is to invite all gamers to play the beginning of HITMAN for free. There is a lot of love out there for HITMAN and with this offering we hope that many more will fall in love with the game. We believe that this is Hitman at its best. So jump in and give a try. - Hakan Abrak, CEO Io-Interactive.

PlayStation Store

Microsoft Store

Steam (not available yet)
    I'm a bit mental.

2. Ryzza5 is offline .

So is it just a separate demo build (i.e. play demo, like it, buy it, download full game from scratch)?

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Just the beginning. There is a hefty discount on the full game though, at least that I saw on Steam.
    I'm a bit mental.

Search Tags

free download
free game
hitman