1. paradox8831 is offline Hypercar Enthusiast

Default Paradox8831's FH3/FM6 Screenshots

Hello there,

Some of you will recognize me, some of you will not, anyway I'm back at this forum after three years of my absence. I've bought Xbox One only for Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Motorsport 6, and here I'd like to share some of my screenshots. I love taking photos in racing games and I always want them to be as realistic as possible. I hope they are Enjoy!

Last edited by paradox8831; 19/06/17 at 23:09 PM.

2. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

Nice re-start! Welcome back paradox

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

What a way to come back! You have nailed making your shots look realistic as these are incredible. You have a hell of an eye for a good shot.
    I'm a bit mental.

4. Milli is online now An eternal apprentice.

Participate on this weeks TBC with that R33 and you will get my vote.

5. paradox8831 is offline Hypercar Enthusiast

Thank you all for your positive feedback!

Here are some new shots:

BTW Milli, I took your post into consideration

6. Loek is offline Alleged estate fetishist

Quote Originally Posted by paradox8831 »

I know it's ironic considering I've jumped into a page that clearly said "Forza Pictures"...

But I had to recheck this one a few times to discover that it actually IS a Forza screenshot.
    Very nice work.

FH3 on Xbox. Xbox username is PoIestar, with a capital "i" as "L". Wanna add me, you're welcome to do so.

7. paradox8831 is offline Hypercar Enthusiast

Yeah, with proper settings of the photomode the results can be so realistic, the game is amazing

Here's some more of my photo stuff, couple of shots I did during rainy weather when the graphics look the most realistic:

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Your use of reducing saturation and playing with the contrast and brightness is what I do too with my shots. It gives a really good realistic look to your images and it is something I have done since GT4 first sprang the photo mode on us. It wasn't really until PGR3/4 though where graphics reached a level that you honestly were sometimes in awe at the images you could make. Especially the "lightning trick" where you tried to time taking your shot with a lightning strike to get a brilliant stylised look to your shot.

The third and final shot are really nicely setup imo.
    I'm a bit mental.

9. paradox8831 is offline Hypercar Enthusiast

True, I've never played GT or PGS though, the first game with real photomode (not counting NFS Carbon etc) I've ever played was TDU, which I think impressed us all with graphics and with the possibility of taking beautiful shots, after few hundred hours in game I was spending more time in photomode than in driving, testing other variations of settings etc, taking photos as realistic as possible, and now same thing with FH3, but with mind-blowing graphics