1. hassan1995 is offline ( _)( _)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Definitely a must buy, I'll probably pre order it too because it looks like it's going to be a heap of fun.

2. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

That first gameplay video is exactly the opposite of what gameplay I want to see right now, he even stated how that the first game was 'his baby', I don't want a fanboy to tell me how amazing the second game is, I want a more cynical pessimistic negative person like myself to play it I understand that's not what the publishers want right not, I just mean I got absolutely nothing from the gameplay video's audio, a waste of time really.

It does look really good tbh, i'm slightly concerned about the driving dynamics, the guy who said they're really good went on to then praise the new NFS game... so i take his opinion with a pinch of salt there.

Have to put your hands up for Ivory Tower though, they've really pushed the boat out with this release, very aspirational.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Yeah BP is a bit of an easy handling arcade fan so chances are unless you prefer games to drive for you you're not going to agree. He's also more about portraying a character in his videos which makes him hard to watch. Slap's video was awesome and showed a lot of good stuff. Good to see the game looking and playing as well as it does. Hope they iron out those collision physics with the environment and that the side mirrors are operating at release.

Ivory Tower and Ubisoft have really done one on this. It's really quite remarkable what they have going with it.

Can anyone see the switching at any point remaining? Maybe they will due to how they've seen people using it because of how insane it looks.
    I'm a bit mental.

4. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

Hmmm I'm not so sure about cars and boats dropping off the sky. I would have preferred something like someone from your crew driving your vehicles around ready to receive you when you decide to jump from one to another. Still, those cities look much much more better than the first iteration of the game...

5. Ryzza5 is offline .

I'm just worried that the novelty will wear off quickly. Everyone's keen to muck about with planes for example but one person at e3 reportedly got bored with it pretty quickly - do a bit of low flying, fast travel to unlock parts of the map quickly (although perhaps your first plane is no faster than a car on the freeway), do some events, and then... hope the cheesy story is captivating enough to sink some hours into it? I guess more will be revealed, although on this occasion I think I'd rather avoid all the spoilers and just be surprised when I fire it up.

6. Soul Challenger is offline on speed

A new gameplay video, including Boatdiving...
    <br>
    Last edited by Soul Challenger; 17/06/17 at 12:24 PM.

7. Tobberian is offline Also ingame

Very likely keeping the "fog-mirrors" then... .. at least they're consistent in screwing up basic fundamental things.
    Last edited by Tobberian; 17/06/17 at 07:46 AM.

8. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Lol i posted that video on the previous page

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

9. Soul Challenger is offline on speed

Quote Originally Posted by RobikV3 »
    Lol i posted that video on the previous page
    my bad. Sleep deprivation taking its toll on me...

10. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

Quote Originally Posted by Tobberian »
    Very likely keeping the "fog-mirrors" then... .. at least they're consistent in screwing up basic fundamental things.
    and the auto-brake

11. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

And the ugly unpolished cockpits and bad cockpit camera positions what ive seen so far

12. hassan1995 is offline ( _)( _)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

This game is coming out in a year's time, pretty sure the visuals will change.

The more I watch videos the more I want the game.

13. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

I really hope so, lack of details on the cars was what kept me from playing the first game more

14. hassan1995 is offline ( _)( _)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

It is off-putting however I am liking the graphics so far, hopefully over the year they refine it even more. Should give Nfs a run for its money.

15. Paladin Skylark is offline Stark

I'd like to remind everyone that Ubisoft is notorious for downgrading their graphics. Remember Watch_Dogs? Remember The Division? What they showed at E3 was NOT at all what shipped on the disc. That being said, I'll pick this up regardless.
    PSN: Sky_Gam // XBLA: SkylarkGaming // Steam: Paladin Skylark

16. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

Tbh, the cockpit camera doesn't look THAT great either...

17. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Not to mention the position of hands on the steering wheel.

Who the hell holds wheel like that?

18. Tobberian is offline Also ingame

Funny 10 years later seeing the stationary tirespin-bug again... The Crew 2 - Online STUNTS FREEROAM Parking Gar -16:53

19. hassan1995 is offline ( _)( _)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

You sure it wasn't a burnout? They were getting ready to race.

20. Rassva is offline Lannister

What are we hating about the game today?

Search Tags

ivory tower
the crew 2
ubisoft
ubisoft e3