2016 Porsche 911 GT3 RS
    2016 Porsche 911 GT3 R
    2016 Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport
    1998 Porsche 911 GT1
    1984 Porsche 962C
    1984 Porsche 962C Langheck
    1977 Porsche 935
    1976 Porsche 936

It'll be nice to have Porsche's in original game content again for once instead of DLC packs. It's possible that there are more Porsche's that haven't been revealed yet.

#NewNewsNewThread
    Last edited by Ryzza5; 01/06/17 at 01:56 AM.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Now that is how you show Porsche is in your game! Such a well done video. Helped massively by having someone like Patrick Long sharing not only his passion for the iconic manufacturer but also showing how he actively helped the developers in getting the cars to feel right. That is a major plus in my book (just like the McLaren one before) as he knows exactly what those cars are like.

And with the choice selection of Porsches shown in the game, it demonstrates too, the understanding that the Slightly Mad team have for the brand. I don't think I will ever get bored of seeing the 962c being included.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. TDUFREAK500 is offline Rotary <3

I'm just desperately hoping for a Carrera GT, it's a car that I love, but hasn't been in a proper sim yet (yes there is mods for AC, but they aren't very good quality sadly)

Flick
    r

Facebook
    My Website

Most professional photographers spend all our days in a
    seemingly lifelong pursuit for the perfect image. Personally,
    I know I’ll never shoot a “perfect image”
    - Larry Chen