Topic:

The Chatbox

Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Ryzza5 is offline .

Default The Chatbox

If you're itching to post something random in the chatbox (RIP), well here's a random substitute thread for that where you can post whatever.

This thread is for small talk only. For everything else, there's mastercard... I mean use the [other] forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo
    2017-05-25: Updated some server software and other items that appear to be incompatible with the chatbox and some other features, but not anything normal members should really notice.
    Last edited by Ryzza5; 31/05/17 at 09:16 AM.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

My reference was in regards to the other changes being those that are behind the scenes hence why they wouldn't be noticed by 'normal' members. (they might get the odd php error showing due to possible incompatibility with some things but so far the logs haven't shown anything like that... yet!)
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Ryzza5 is offline .

4. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

How's life?

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

5. Ryzza5 is offline .

good but hectic, looking at fridges and microwaves and other boring stuff atm. not as fun as researching PC parts

6. Ryzza5 is offline .

Was the 'like' button always on the right? I keep looking for it on the left side for some reason

7. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Yeah I'm pretty sure it always was You're making me doubt myself though, it's been on the right for a while anyway, maybe at some point years ago it was on the left haha

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

8. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

#sadreactsonly

9. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

Oh I was wondering where did the chatbox go lately RIP

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

10. Ryzza5 is offline .

Walking out of a shopping centre alone pushing a trolley full of random laundry and kitchen items, thinking to myself 'if there's one surefire way to know you've grown up'

Of course if I were properly grown up I wouldn't have just posted that here

11. Ryzza5 is offline .

12. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

My facebook got hacked. Apparently. Made a new one. Who already have a resquest, please do accept, those who don't, send me a PM.

13. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza5 »
    Walking out of a shopping centre alone pushing a trolley full of random laundry and kitchen items, thinking to myself 'if there's one surefire way to know you've grown up'

Of course if I were properly grown up I wouldn't have just posted that here
    Strange feeling isn't it? I still feel like I just fake my way through adulthood
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, he’s standing under a waterfall.

14. calster17 is offline Resident rubbish car fan.

I've been away from here for a long while, life's interesting and weird at times....

Wheres the chatbox gone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Calster17
    I did a 1100 mile round trip to get drunk and push cars out of a muddy field, 10/10 would do again
    ~
    Tumblr ~ Blown Turbos
    Do follow

15. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Like button has always been on the right. Rep is on the left.
    I'm a bit mental.

16. Destroyer-GT is offline Sportscar Racer

Holy crap, my browser still remembered the login stuff.
    Hi! Been a while, what's up?

17. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Holy moly it's Des!! How are you doing these days? Not seen you in donkey's years. Been missing your car spotting pics A LOT! Still got some of those from carpaps saved on the PC and have a look at them throughout the year and use them as my wallpaper.

What's been going on here? Well we hit the magic 10 years milestone, moved some stuff about and have generally been doing what we do, albeit slowly.

Great to see you around again, hope things are going well at your end.
    I'm a bit mental.

18. Destroyer-GT is offline Sportscar Racer

Dang, 10 years already.. Grats! I like what you've done with the place.

Yeah shame carpaps never really took off, but I have to say I'm not an active spotter these days haha. I'll post some stuff in the right topics when I get to it
    I've been really busy getting my bachelor's degree the last couple of years, nearly done with that. Besides that there's been a lot of up's and downs, that's life.

19. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Yeah I know, time flies, and thanks for the kind words on the old dusty residence.

Well once your education is out the way things will really take off!
    I'm a bit mental.

20. Ryzza5 is offline .

Gotta say Des you were playing really well at Rocket League yesterday too - well right up until we switched from Euro servers to an Aussie one haha

Page 1 of 3 123 Last