Topic:

The Chatbox

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by Milli »
    I don't get why it was gone, and why it is back now with the restriction? It can't be only and exclusivelly to make people post in the forums. Could anyone explain the reason of the RIP chatbox and ressurected chatbox?
    You'd get why it was gone, and why it is back if you'd take the time to read what is essentially the 'oops things have gone and woo things are back' thread here: Status Updates: AKA things we break, add, remove and try to fix. | turboduck Forum

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

2. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Quote Originally Posted by Microphone »
    You'd get why it was gone, and why it is back if you'd take the time to read what is essentially the 'oops things have gone and woo things are back' thread here: Status Updates: AKA things we break, add, remove and try to fix. | turboduck Forum
    It's always easier to ask than actually search for it.

Thanks Mike.

Only says why it's back though, not why it died.
    Last edited by Milli; 02/07/17 at 00:08 AM.

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Loz »
    I think doing that revoked my access to chatbox.
    The ignoring of The Bin hasn't been implemented. Also remember it's a rolling 24 hours.
    I don't get why it was gone, and why it is back now with the restriction? It can't be only and exclusivelly to make people post in the forums. Could anyone explain the reason of the RIP chatbox and ressurected chatbox?
    Why it was gone:
    Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    2017-05-25: Updated some server software and other items that appear to be incompatible with the chatbox...
    I have been testing a few things in the top secret test centre and one of these was a chatbox that had many options available, including the post requirement (and others). I liked that idea, and so on top of trying to get our old faithful one back on, I also set out to see if I could make something like that work too.
    I'm a bit mental.

4. Loz
    Loz is offline Papi wa Harpy!

So I have to post 5 times a day every day for chatbox?
    Loz Shots - FM6 | FH3 | FM7

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Loz »
    So I have to post 5 times a day every day for chatbox?
    There was some discussion about the amount required and general consensus fell on 5 being a good indicator. It's not too little but it's not a huge amount either. However thinking about it, maybe it's just a touch closer to the higher rather than a comfortable figure, so I will drop it to 3. (it's of course subject to change)

I get that a number of people will find this ludicrous and feel that we are asking for too much with this, but honestly this is a discussion forum. For too long people have come here, jumped on the chatbox and just stayed in there. Posting about topics that should be on the forum and not just in there. This aims to alleviate some of that.
    I'm a bit mental.

6. Ryzza5 is offline .

That said, I have become used to this place taking up much less of my time. I've been getting so much more stuff done

As long as no-one locks this thread I don't mind if those with < 3 things to say continue to use it. I'm seeing how long I can go before feel the need to post something in the CB as a bit of a personal challenge.

7. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Is this a belt, or a belly button?

8. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Hoping it's a belt, but I think it's her belly button.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

9. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Would be an horrible belt though. Not that it's a beautiful belly button either.

10. RobikV3 is offline RB26DETT

It was gone because they updated some site scripts/protocols whatever you call them, and it didnt work with the new ones i believe.

I guess they got around that

TDU Online again - 28.09.2014
    Uplay : RobikV3

11. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Anyone who has been considering supporting the by going Premium, now is a good time as we will double your duration!

Looking for 2 new staff too so if you think you would be good as a blue teamer (that a word?) hit me up and I will do a thorough background check on you and see if you qualify.
    I'm a bit mental.

12. Loz

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Looking for 2 new staff too so if you think you would be good as a blue teamer (that a word?) hit me up and I will do a thorough background check on you and see if you qualify.
    I'll be up for giving that a go.

13. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Good to know Loz thanks.
    I'm a bit mental.

14. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Would be an horrible belt though. Not that it's a beautiful belly button either.
    After looking at it a second time, her middle finger seems to be hooked slightly under the waistband of her skirt(?), meaning it's her belly button rather than a belt haha

15. Loz

Seems to be an oddly square bellybutton then? I think it might be a belt worn incorrectly.

16. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

You see, this might be trickier than it seems.

17. Ryzza5 is offline .

It's just low resolution, stare at part of her face and you also see jaggies. If it were a belt you'd expect it to be lower, and you would expect to see some sort of buckle to undo it, I doubt it's behind her, and I doubt she's sliding that over her shoulders or backside. Also a quick search shows this went viral in Brazil back in December 2016, there should be an absolute answer by now.

18. Loz

It's the new "What colour is this dress?"

19. Milli is offline An eternal apprentice.

Although this is funnier. Haha

Page 3 of 3 First 123