1. Ryzza5 is offline .

Default Remastered Crash Bandicoot trilogy hits PS4 next month

While I did own the original CB and played a bit of the first world, I was probably too young at the time and found it pretty hard. I was a big fan of Crash Team Racing and Crash Bash on PS1 however. Even owned a multi-tap for 4-player split screen.

Anyway the original trilogy is coming in a few weeks and you can see a preview and comparison with PS1 below. Overall they seem to have done a good job.

Anyone planning on picking this up?

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

This guy was the unofficial PlayStation mascot for many people. Like you said, the games were pretty tough despite its looks. It's a shame they never did what the new Wipeout game is doing and gave away a classic PS1 style for the boxart. I know it's not only on PS4 but it would have been good to see that happen with another known classic PS1 title.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Man, I grew up with games like Crash Bandicoot. So many happy memories playing with my brother. I miss those kinds of games so much, I honestly think about purchasing a PS4 just for this.
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, hes standing under a waterfall.