1. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

Default Assetto Corsa races

After releasing that some people has Assetto Corsa here, maybe we can organize something. I've been racing online for a while, now that I got the MR AB* rating, racing is fun and clean. So why don't we race altogether, at least until FM7 or pCARS2 come out? We would race on PC, which is the best platform for this (I've read too many bad comments on console version). Leave your opinions below

*MR stands for Minorating, a rating system embedded on the server that gives the player different grades (A, B or C) depending on how clean they race. Problem is that to get a grade A or B (Where clean racing happens) you have to go through unrestricted servers which are usually full of bad drivers (At least midpack and below).

2. Ryzza5 is offline .

We have actually done this once before. If I recall correctly, we struggled creating/joining our own private lobby (assuming that feature existed) so ended up on a quiet server but others did join and cause a few on-track issues. It was otherwise ok besides @gsto2 aka @pyrre being way too fast for us.
    Last edited by Ryzza5; 22/05/17 at 06:31 AM.

3. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

I'm up for this if the time suits me
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

4. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

I'm also up for this however I rarely race online because.. well I'm not very good these days, be warned, I definitely won't have a good MR rating
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, hes standing under a waterfall.

5. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

count me in as well, I'm up for anytime

6. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

Well, it sounds like it's pretty much shaping up. Maybe we can jump into an existing server (There are many empty servers also) to see how it turns out. I've never tried setting up a server but it's a bit of a pain in the a** and not so straightforward.

7. Kelvjy is offline _________________________

If you're A or B grade I'd recommend racing on the Streetfight servers. Pretty much the only servers I go on

8. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvjy »
    If you're A or B grade I'd recommend racing on the Streetfight servers. Pretty much the only servers I go on
    Send me a message on steam if you see me online and you go racing