1. Kelvjy is offline _________________________

Default Assetto Corsa - Ready To Race DLC coming May 18th to PC (later on consoles)

Introducing "Ready To Race", our all-new DLC for Assetto Corsa, available for PC Steam on May 18, then in the near future on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. "Ready To Race" includes ten new cars from AUDI, Lotus, McLaren, Maserati and Toyota, providing the "most wanted" models ready to race!

Our all new RTR DLC provides a great variety of models that mix technology, power, history and design from Italy, Great Britain and Japan, resulting in a package designed to meet all your wishes!

CARS INCLUDED
    * Audi R8 LMS 2016
    * Audi R18 e-tron quattro
    * Audi TT Cup 2016
    * Audi TT VLN 2013
    * Lotus 3-Eleven
    * Maserati MC12 GT1
    * McLaren 570S
    * McLaren P1 GTR
    * Toyota Celica ST185 Turbo
    * Toyota TS040 Hybrid

May 18th also sees the launch of Update v 1.14 on Steam. Check out just some of the changes you can expect below...

* Added wind algorithm
    * Added AI Aggression selection
    * More AI differences within a single lap to generate more battles
    * Added AI wing setup variations
    * New AI algorithms for understeer detection and downshifting
    * Improved Downshift Protection
    * Updated Steam statistic reader to synchronize steam achievement

Stay tuned over the coming days for more info on these truly incredibly cars and our next major Steam update.

MC12 GT1
    Last edited by Kelvjy; 12/05/17 at 18:22 PM.

2. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Ah thank god, I thought they had finished with DLCs! What a weird but great choice of cars, of course I'm most excited by the Celica
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, hes standing under a waterfall.

3. Kelvjy is offline _________________________

Ferrari pack, British pack, Laguna Seca and possibly another fictional circuit coming as well.

4. TIMELESS is offline Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvjy »
    Ferrari pack, British pack, Laguna Seca and possibly another fictional circuit coming as well.

Kunos are awesome.
    #LETSMAKETDUCKGREATAGAIN

Naturally Hans is wet, hes standing under a waterfall.

5. Ozzmcom is offline BBW-ingame

6. superhyper is offline mamamamamamamadness

Man, the brilliant assetto DLCs make me want to upgrade my wheel setup
    Listen to Mike, I'm definitely not the most super out of all the non-super moderators, just check the username! (;

7. mau92 is offline Car Aficianado

I'm really waiting for their Ferrari 70th anniversary pack. This looks refreshing too. We now have a full LMP1-Hy grid as well as an almost full GTE/GTLM grid. Too bad that creating lobbies in PC is a pain in the a** and that it is full of ppl that just rams into you (Or hits the breaks in Eau Rouge...)